Reviews for For all Eternity
Cross the Sky chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Man, this is just lovely. The characterization, the feel of the story itself, the brilliant little details that really round out the world and society in which it takes place... And it's such a realistic look at Jansen and Ming's extended marriage.

I hope you continue this!
JansenFriedh827 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aww poor Jansen ;_; I never read this because the summary wasn't so great but when I started reading this I loved it from the beginning :D 3 There needs to be more stories from Jansen's perspective. too much Kaim/Sarah ._. It's funny though, how all of the Jansen/Ming stories are either depressing or hilarious XD But I loved this story. Very nice :D
Red 9 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Poor Jansen. I read this before but dunno if I reviewed. Was talkin in the forum and I remembered it, so I review now, yeah? This sums up Jansen perfectly, from the sad parts to the funny parts, like.. "What about when his hair faded in colour and he got those old-man's eyebrows? Would he be an ugly old man? Was there any other kind of old man?" That line made me laugh, but I felt so much... what's the word.. empathy (?) for Jansen in this, and his pain.
Captain Wolf chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I must compliment your writing style. It flows nicely and is easy to read. You do a good job with not overdoing or underdoing metaphors and description.

In the second paragraph, you used the word 'worry' a bit too much. Perhaps you could replace a one of them with 'concern'?

I liked the little Jansen touches you put in there, such as "The kid would learn to swear before it learned to walk" and "Would he be an ugly old man? Was there any other kind of old man?". Those really put emphasis on the fact that this is Jansen's point of view and reminded me of his character in the game.

I'm pretty sure a lot of Lost Odyssey fans have been speculating about the possibility of Ming and Jansen being parents (it's the type of thing that goes through a fanfiction author's head), and I'm interested to see your take on it. Good luck and nice job with this story!
GooooodPie chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Yes, I got so pumped up when I saw that your story was out. It was really good, Freya did a wonderful job being your beta. You also did a good job, it way passed my expectations.

It was really good, uh...the characters weren't OOC, and I like the way that you started it. It wasn't too blunt, unfortunatly I have a problem with that I just have to fix it like three times, anyway where was I?

Oh right it wasn't too blunt, but you weren't dragging us all over the place. Yay! Your story is so good that I have to give you all the alerts.

So, I can't wait for the next chapter of your story to come out. It's a really interesting read. Keep up the good work!

-From Kara-chan.