Reviews for Sonido to the Future!
LegendOfZelda4ever chapter 4 . 4/1
Chapter 5? This is really really funny and good. Please finish it.
Spencer Chamberlain chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
WHEN ARE YOU GOIN TO CONTINUE THIS STORY!?
katrum chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
i love your little skits at the end :3 they're funny, just like the anime. I also love that it's kinda entwining with 'Back to the Future' :D. Also one pointer, if you're disclaiming Bleach, then you should probably disclaim 'Back to the Future'? Anyway, loving the fix and i really want to know how Ichigo became an Arrancar in the first place... please update soon! 3
OnePieceFan2 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Funny as hell chapter here!
The Omake... Even more so.
Aizen just making sure his Primera isn't gay...pbbt
This is fucking hilarious! :D
See Ya! ;D
Crazed King chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
I am lost...
chad001 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Is this still active? Cause's it's brilliant. Your ability to combine plot and humor is a talent to be revered.
BlackRoseFire chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Awesome, though a little confusing. I loved the twisted timeline. I can't wait until the next chapter.
Dr. Butcher chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
THE POWER OF AIZEN-SAMA COMPELS YOU!

Friggin' brilliant, how on earth do you come up with this stuff?

Its such a shame that you don't seem to want to continue this story anytime soon, such a shame that a piece of comedy gold such as this will not be reach it's 'conclusion'.
gest chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
this is beyond funny and has an intresting story keep going
LAWLS117 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
You should really update this cause it pretty good
Vetorforce chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Please update PLEASEEEEEEEE!

and that omake that Urara Girl is from Zombie Powder right?
Zaralann chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Nice story! Post more!
Garcia Helper chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
Your story and chapter is hilarious you are good with this kind of thing. I think that in the next chapter you should include ichigo fraccion and make them folow him while he is on his mission
Asille Nellum chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Gawd, this is so hilarious! PLEASE CONTINUE. i'm sure I am annoying, but this story has so much promise! I would love to see Urahara play the role of Doc Brown in all the twisted adventures of Ichigo!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
:D

this is a positive review

update or i shoot you