Reviews for Nothing More To Say
supernaturalbuffy chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
I really liked this story. And I wonder how difficult it was to write the boys and not use WORDS. Yet, you made the snarkiness and frustration come through perfectly. Awesome.
amyblair chapter 8 . 1/17/2009
Love that Dean's escape plan was via the bloody fire extinguisher. Nice circle of events.

Ha! Bobby with a Batmobile.

Cracked up with the pillow fight.

This story is wonderful, You. I absolutely LOVED it. You are adorable and have such an interesting way in your writing. Very, very entertaining. You'll have to finish Narrate because I don't read fics until their completed.

Really great job on this!
amyblair chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
Well, what did you think of the Dark Knight? Or are you still standing by Batman Returns?

Love that Dean doesn't know if it's his hand or the skin walker's face when he feels the bone crunching...

Love that Dean half expected his knees to hit cold South Dakota mud. Aw, damn.

Okay, YT - the 911 call was so believable, I could seriously feel Dean screaming in my own chest.

I love that the DR tells Dean that Sam won't be able to talk, either. I smiled.

And now I'm concerned...
amyblair chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
First line - Dead Ringer for their lives. Great. Fucking great.

Poor Clara! EW! Love the boot!

The fight scene was great, especially since Dean couldn't speak or see and had to LISTEN.

Batman. See? You are so funny!

Yipee! A fourth skin walker!
amyblair chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
I'm a nurse and I realize that you can speak with your jaw shut, but this is better without the words. No Worries.

These nightmares are wrenching.

Ah, he's going to speak after all.

Okay, I don't know if Clara's a culprit, but I was suspicious of her right away! Must find out if I'm right.

BTW, you are VERY funny.
amyblair chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
Love Friday and Dean with the cassettes and every song making him think. Just think too much and not be able to voice anything or scream or make any sound. Just hit the damn eject button. Nice!

Then I love Saturday. Sam's dream and not only is Dean awaiting his welcome into Hell, but so is Sam. Awesome, Awesome!

Sunday. This reminded me of the way I write sometimes. What's happening in the real world vs what's happening in the mind. Very, very nice. Really like how Dean wanted to punch George Foreman.

NOT over the top. Spot on, babe.
amyblair chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
I, too, am not a big fan of hospital fics. I've read a couple that I have really liked but then the rest kind of mesh together for me.

I love that the motel had the "fifty states" motif and that they got stuck with Wyoming. Too funny.

Even the roach bit, really great!

Oh, my God - I love how Dean pinches his skin and then walks two fingers...

LOVED 'God, Clara did just look to delicious to a tongue tied man.'

I love how you are having the brothers communicate even though Dean cannot speak. Very, very clever!
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Ha, ha - Mr. Hunter! Already I'm laughing!

I really dig lines like these:

'...in the hands of a doctor with a slightly smaller workload and a slightly larger paycheck.'

'As Deans eyes found him, more or less, Sam started over.'

Like how you describe the fire extinguisher as murderous.

Loved that Dean's jaw is wired shut and how that ties in with the title.

Nice, nice start.
Elesem chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
That was a beautiful little domestic scene, Winchester style. I'm glad you let them get rescued and didn't make them super heros.

"...brows almost touching the tip of his nose in an impressive scowl..." - great line!

You're so good at letting the characters communicate without dialogue. Nothing More to Say was a nice showcase for that skill.

That last image of broad shoulders pressed together companionably on the bed made me sigh.

Thanks for a great story! :D
drkstormynite chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
Great story! You seriously bashed up the boys! But the brothers are wonderful no matter what! Thanks for writing it, it's a short diversion from my watching the clock, waiting for Season 4 to start! :)

Blessings,
babyreaper chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
This last chapter was really great I found it so funny at the end, Thanks for writing and sharing it with the rest of us,
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
I liked it very much.
K.H.Kurosaki chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
Great story. I loved the paragraph about Bobby, especially the line "Apparently Bobby was a pessimist with a Batmobile." I flailed. Just great.
Elesem chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
This chapter was beautiful. I'm just vivid green with envy at your ability to write clever, exciting, charming, heartrending prose off the cuff!

Loved, "If he wasn't going to hell before..." That was such a nice, messy, little situation.

Loved that the chair didn't work on the window and you came back around to the fire extinguisher.

Loved getting back to the Impala. The scene was sweet and so perfectly typical of the Winchesters.

Can't wait to read your other new stuff.

And good luck with the move!
babyreaper chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
another brilliant chapter, it was very exciting, looking forward to the next chapter.