Reviews for De Miraculis Sui Temporis
oooPENNYWISEooo chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
Great story!
oooPENNYWISEooo chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
Sniffle, this is not a deathfic. This is not a deathfic. This is not a deathfic.
It didnt work. Ow, my feels.
Idreamofivan chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
That was very cute.
Clara Brighet chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Oh dear Lord.
I want you to know that this is now my favorite Supernatural fic - EVER. And I have read a lot of Supernatural fics.
It is 2:16 AM where I live, because I was trying to finish an essay and this story would not leave me alone! (Essay's finished, by the way. Can't decide if this was more of a motivation or a distraction). Either way, I love this story to pieces. The fourth chapter actually had me sobbing. Like, legit oh-crap-I-hope-no-one-walks-in-anytime-soon-this-would-be-hard-to-expkain sobbing. Painful I-just-lost-someone-very-close-to-me-sobbing. And by telling you this, I intend to offer the highest and most sincere of compliments. If I weren't typing on my iPhone, I would have lots of keyboard spazzing in here, because this review seriously isn't emotional enough. Dang I loved this story.
Thank you SO MUCH for writing!
- Clara Brighet

PS - That was the perfect ending, oh my gosh.
PPS - Several reference were made to an incident involving Sam's disappearance, and demons. Is this another story of yours? If so, I would love to read it! Can you tell me its name?
Thanks again so much! :D
supernatural20 chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
I loved it he was so close but he made it
Caleasta chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
can you die from tears?
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Always love reading this story and want to read it straight through chapter to chapter. Thanks bunches, Nicole. :)
wolfypuppypiles chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
ughhhhh *cries* that was sooo saaaaaaad
Supermikeyninjadude chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
That was unbelievably adorable! I was crying the whole final chapter. You are amazing. Man...:) wow just wow.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
aww. brothers' love for the win!
Shining-Dreamer chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Oh my LORD, I started crying and blubbering through that fic. T.T

You have such a way with words!

I'm so glad Sam made it. D'x
YOU GO DEAN AND YOUR AMAZING POWERS TO KICK ILLNESS' ASS. ROCK ON, BROTHERLY LOVE!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Ow my god this was great I could not stop crying :) great brother story.
Haurvatat chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
God DAMN, girl. This is incredible. You are incredible. I came poking around looking for a run-of-the-mill, sweet sick!fic, and I got blindsided with awesome. And with feels.

WHY WAS I BORN WITH EMOTIONSSSSSSSS

I'm going to go investigate everything else you've ever written. Ta!
GigiReiter121 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Ahh, perfect Winchester style ending! I have to say, the second, forth and fifth chapter nearly had me crying, though I knew there would be a happy ending. Wonderful story, I really enjoyed the roller coaster of emotions, as weird as that sounds.
Sparkiebunny chapter 5 . 8/11/2012