Reviews for De Miraculis Sui Temporis
Idreamofivan chapter 5 . 2/22
That was very cute.
Clara Brighet chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Oh dear Lord.
I want you to know that this is now my favorite Supernatural fic - EVER. And I have read a lot of Supernatural fics.
It is 2:16 AM where I live, because I was trying to finish an essay and this story would not leave me alone! (Essay's finished, by the way. Can't decide if this was more of a motivation or a distraction). Either way, I love this story to pieces. The fourth chapter actually had me sobbing. Like, legit oh-crap-I-hope-no-one-walks-in-anytime-soon-this-would-be-hard-to-expkain sobbing. Painful I-just-lost-someone-very-close-to-me-sobbing. And by telling you this, I intend to offer the highest and most sincere of compliments. If I weren't typing on my iPhone, I would have lots of keyboard spazzing in here, because this review seriously isn't emotional enough. Dang I loved this story.
Thank you SO MUCH for writing!
- Clara Brighet

PS - That was the perfect ending, oh my gosh.
PPS - Several reference were made to an incident involving Sam's disappearance, and demons. Is this another story of yours? If so, I would love to read it! Can you tell me its name?
Thanks again so much! :D
supernatural20 chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
I loved it he was so close but he made it
Caleasta chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
can you die from tears?
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Always love reading this story and want to read it straight through chapter to chapter. Thanks bunches, Nicole. :)
wolfypuppypiles chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
ughhhhh *cries* that was sooo saaaaaaad
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
That was unbelievably adorable! I was crying the whole final chapter. You are amazing. Man...:) wow just wow.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
aww. brothers' love for the win!
Shining-Dreamer chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Oh my LORD, I started crying and blubbering through that fic. T.T

You have such a way with words!

I'm so glad Sam made it. D'x
YOU GO DEAN AND YOUR AMAZING POWERS TO KICK ILLNESS' ASS. ROCK ON, BROTHERLY LOVE!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Ow my god this was great I could not stop crying :) great brother story.
Haurvatat chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
God DAMN, girl. This is incredible. You are incredible. I came poking around looking for a run-of-the-mill, sweet sick!fic, and I got blindsided with awesome. And with feels.

WHY WAS I BORN WITH EMOTIONSSSSSSSS

I'm going to go investigate everything else you've ever written. Ta!
x.Germ-Germ121.x chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Ahh, perfect Winchester style ending! I have to say, the second, forth and fifth chapter nearly had me crying, though I knew there would be a happy ending. Wonderful story, I really enjoyed the roller coaster of emotions, as weird as that sounds.
Sparkiebunny chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
I. Love. This. Story.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Oh my gosh, this story is simply amazing and ten kinds of beautiful!

I cannot tell you how hard I was crying during this story.

Dean and Sammy just tore my heart out with this - but in a good way. :P I was sad, but it was so sweet at the same time.

Dean taking care of his Sammy and spending his 'last day' with him. And then when they got the night...I was just crying so hard. Especially with Dean's "I'm here. I got you. Not gonna let you go. They want you, they gotta go through me." Just amazing writing.

And then waking up to find Sam gone at first - I have to admit, I was with Dean on that, I started to panic and thought Sam was really gone. :P

But then we get the happy ending and Sam is okay! :D

And then Dean actually crying with joy over Sam's recovery - I was crying happy tears right along with him. :)

And then Sammy admitting to Dean that he would have been taken that night if it weren't for Dean protecting him and grounding him with the belief that he would always be there to stand between him and whatever was coming for him. Just amazing.
isxbelv chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
I really, really loved how their love for each other saved Sam's life. It just made the whole thing beautiful. Lovely work!