Reviews for Precious Things
This goes beyond love, unconditional love and selfishness. So if the galaxy was in danger and required it, Luke would rather die than kill his own twin and Leia thinks the same but their own relatives, in this case his nephew/niece had to fight each other and one lost his life... What is it that this second set of twins could not survive and that the first were able to do? I guess princess and skywalker loved each other probably being separated in childhood ha s solidified their relationship in adulthood, so they're willing to put aside anything if it means that doesn't ruin the bond. Oh they'd probably never tell publicly.
A really poignant testimony of these siblings.
No matter what chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
A surprisingly good read! Kudos! Happy holidays 2014.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
MASTERPIECE :-)
VanAllen chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I can't tell how much I'm amazed and in awe after reading this fanfiction. The Skywalker and Organa twins are perfect! Unconditional love and trust, one is nothing without other. Applause dear Authoress, that was a well written piece :-) Hope to see more of your work in the future!
YouAreMyPrecious chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
MASTERPIECE 3 Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
beautiful
ginchy-amanda chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
They've had to bear burdens no one should have to bear. I like that they are still together. They can grow old together since they didn't get to grow up together. Wonderful vig.
SqueakyTheDuck chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
That. Was. Awesome. Seriously, it was incredible. I love Luke and Leia's twin bond and this story is perfect. I love how it switches between what is said and what is only thought, and yet all of it is heard and understood. Such a beautiful story.
Srellet chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Wow. This piece was wonderfully written and the perfect wrap-up to the Legacy series. Very powerful.
seventh chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I flipping love this story. I absolutely adore when Luke and Leia get to act sibling-ly and have always wished there were more scenes of that nature in the EU. This story fills that void perfectly. I especially love how you switch back and forth between the spoken and unspoken dialogue. It's such a lovely illustration of the intensity of their bond.
For You Blue chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I can't describe or put into words at all how much I adore this story, it was a brilliant idea and perfectly executed.

Well done and thank-you so much for sharing this. :)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Beautifully written.
jenny2412 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
sweet story
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Fantastic. The word choice itself ("the war had taken her words away; verbicide, she thought, went hand in hand with the other spoils."!)raises this out of the spectrum of most fan fiction, to say nothing of the most solid and logical exploration of Luke's and Leia's relationship that I've ever seen ("escapism was a valuable asset when you were a pariah and a martyr and a goddamned hero, and who better to escape to than the person who knew absolutely everything already?"!). I loved your descriptions of the Force as tactile too.

"strangling a subordinate, then rushing him to the infirmary and offering a lung, a kidney, whatever the poor man needed." lol!

"who had read her emotions like they was written in front of his eyes since day one" I believe the "was" here ought to be either 'were' or 'had been'.

"he’d saved her from their father aboard an awful thing from the history texts." Fantastic.
SilverWolf77 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I love this story! Luke and Leia stories like this are so hard to find! Great job!

SW