Reviews for Addict
I loved it!
Undale chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I hoped you enjoyed the TweekxCraig Episode
Guest chapter 15 . 4/4/2015
this story is probably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Brava, sincerely I think I died twice while reading that - it was pure naritive gold.
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 15 . 2/1/2015
This is fantastic. You're an excellent writer. And really good at portraying all of the characters. And cultivating angst. A lot of random things made me laugh, though. Like when Craig realizes he's talking out loud about what he's thinking when he's on acid. Anyway, yeah. It's beautiful.
youfilthyderfocrat chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
this is pretty darn interesting so far and hella long however there's kystophe in here so i'm gonna try to read the whole thing (even tho they apparently broke up? idek holy shit i love kystophe)
youfilthyderfocrat chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
tbh as much as I love creek I'm mostly reading this for kystophe
lovely579 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Very good so far, I have to leave right now but I'll come back to it
death in the afternoon chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
its like 5 years later and it's still soooooo goood
Sami D chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
I loved ur story but I wish there was more chapters! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
LOL! Loved the chapter keep writing!
SamD chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Good good lol
Gabi C chapter 15 . 5/11/2013
Gosh this is one of my favorite fics EVER, really when I’m bored or something I just come back and read your fic all over again ;w; Even though it makes me cry (haha lame) and I hateeee Craig for all the things he did and feel so bad for poor Tweek. I still adore this fic is just asdafsda. Yeah. The ending is just perfect, I couldn’t ask for more (btw you made me love love chris/kyle)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
I don't know if you'll ever see this but goddamn that was an amazing story, this has been my favorite south park fan fiction so far. Really amazing, you handled the characters so well! Ugg so much love for you 3
INeedCoffeeArghhh chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
Wow... I mean, just... Wow. This story... I liked. Seriously. It has given me so much pleasure as it's been my method of escapism when I need a few minutes away from the hurry and rush of life. I especially enjoyed reading snippets with breakfast! I loved Christophe, loved, loved. The way we found out about everyone's lives through the bias filter of Craig! I know this was a Creek story but I loved all of the other stories. You did Kenny and Butters well. You did everything well. I LOVED IT! Can I love you? I'm going to... I LOVE YOU! xx
INeedCoffeeArghhh chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Today I answered an age old question: can you read a Creek fanfic whilst walking home? The answer, yes but be wary of trees. Seriously this beginning rocked.