Reviews for Over Energized
Elphie Bubble chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
So so so cute. ) I haven't read Mojo in a long time, but I just got back from seeing RENT live and was inspired. Anyway, adorable story and keep writing!

EB
WICKEDisWICKED chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Haha! I don't ever remember that happening to me, but I think I drink enough to build up my resistance.
Tina101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Yeah, I learned the hard way how not to drink Diet Pepsi Max on an empty stomach...

Tina101
Waffle's Very Happy chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
this made me giggle coz i have a problem with redbull...if i dont drink it with enough alcohol to cancel out the effect of caffeine i kind of have an ahstma attack and i did it not to long ago and wondered why my heart was going to to the dozen and i couldnt sleep!...good times!

great fic!
MoutItoniMghtI chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Lol, something Mo would do. You did that, funny. It sounds like something I would do, then think I was dying.
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Aww freaky! T_T lucky Joanne knew what to do... hehehe very cute!
AuntieElphie chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
so cute hehe love Maureen as usual
Love That Wicked chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
LOL Mo on caffeine scares me. I could just imagine her jabbering away a mile a minute and poor Joanne trying to keep up.

This was cute. And that'll teach you to mix coffee with energy drinks... I have a friend who does it all the time and then wonders why she feels mopey the afternoon when the caffeine leaves her system. :)
MoowitMi324 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
LMAO! this has happened to me MANY times. Freshman year, my friends and i had this big star bucks and engergy drink phase and lets just say i dont drink that stuff anymore lol!

maureen and red bull Chatter box! hahaha
Literaryluminations chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
That's happened to me too! I thought I was going crazy(er) because I couldn't sleep, was twitching, and I kept hearing this pounding in my head. Finally it hit me, I had a HUGE Coke slushy about three hours before. And the pounding was my heart beating! GREAT story!
MovieBuffStarlet chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
“This isn’t funny!” Maureen whined, “I think I’m dying. My heart is going to explode!”

LOL! Poor Maureen. And poor you,too! ;D
Red-LipStick x3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
omg it really is scary when that happens! lmaoo i can totally see that happening to Mo too.

great job!