Reviews for Attention Paid
lilawonder chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
You managed to get sick!John,angsty!Rodney,UST, smexxiness and space vampires with a hint of AMTDI, all in one story...

* hands her tray of warm internet brownies *
Space1Traveler chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
Geewillakers! That ended up on a high note.

I almost didn't read this because it didn't say it was complete.

I'm glad I did. Good job!
Space1Traveler chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Okay, this was going great until the "bite". Is thi something sinister? Or do I need to get out the "Kama Sutra" and look up wrist biting?
Space1Traveler chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Woo-hoo! Yummy, to the 10th power! Keep it up!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
So far, so GREAT! What is John up to? I hope its yummy...
Hisster chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
Fantastic. Made me smile all the way through.

Hisster
SpringSnow chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
Very cute! I was confused by Rodney's need to get off Atlantis at first, and then this:

"...John smiled again, the rare one, the one that lit up his eyes. “No one else pays me as much attention.”..."

Made me melt - Rodney too, no doubt!
angw chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
Phew - no one died...I'm sure those red shirts - er Marines - were fine after surgery.
kaitebug chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
sweet story. i love it. you did a great job. i hope you write another story soon.
angw chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
LOL - "The door opened behind him as he made a circular motion with a finger at his temple. “Not right.”"

Oops I really don't think Rodney wants 'it' to flow into him...
aliss chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
oh boy i have a feeling that rodney is affected by the device now. but who knows i could be wrong. and by god this story is good cant wait for more.
kaitebug chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
i feel so sorry for rodney he want john and john wants him but he just cant have him. it is just so sad.
Mangst chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
You've got me intrigued! :)
kaitebug chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
nice. i love this story. i really cant wait till you update. this is a great story.
SpringSnow chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Okay! That's interesting - and by interesting I of course mean yum, with a dose of melting brain to boot! I, for one, am hoping Sheppard's fine and dandy, and just being the cocky Colonel we (and Rodney, squee!) know and lurve.

SpringSnow