Reviews for Left Behind
angel04une chapter 13 . 10/12/2010
Omg poor bella! Please update again soon!
Bubblez2012 chapter 13 . 8/13/2010
this is an extremely great story. You are really good with your words and everything flows nicely...please add more chapters soon. Oh, and i don't do stories but if u every need anyone to proof read or make outfits to go along with your stories i'm here ]
Miss.GIGGLE chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
hehe...
reina13 chapter 13 . 7/11/2009
i like hope you update soon.
Colleena chapter 13 . 6/11/2009
OMG! This story is AMAZING! I don't know what else to say. I just want to thank you so much for writing this I am SO in love with this story. The relationship you have created for Bella and Carlisle is UNBEILIVSBLY AMAZING! I love EVERYTHING so far. And let me just say the sex scene was perfect, GREAT job. Everything is perfect. I love how Carlisle can seem so mature and in control and other times he seems so insecure and young. You have done an AMAZING job at capturing both his in control side and his softer side. GREAT job! I can not WAIT to read more so PLLEASSEE write more as soon as you can. But We all have crazy busy lives so take your time. Again Thank You I think this IS or at least is one of my favourite stories I've ever read on here. Keep up the amazing work!
Nena1981 chapter 13 . 6/2/2009
Great story...
Heather chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
OMG! So my first reaction to this story was..Bella and Carlisle? Really? But now I'm like BELLA AND CARLISLE...OH BABY! That's hot! haha I'm lovin it! ;)
alice martin chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
WOW you put alot of detail in this chapter
Jennifer chapter 12 . 4/17/2009
I really love this story. I can't wait for more. I think you should keep BxC and put Edward with Tanya or some other vampire.
LaurenG chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
Wow. Um, I'm not sure exactly how I feel about this story. Carlisle. Hm. I think I see him more as a father figure than Bella. It felt kind of awkward reading about their intimacy. If you know what I mean. ;)
Colleena chapter 12 . 12/20/2008
Oh CRAP this is SO awsome. Love the sex scene love EVERYTHING. I'm SO happy their gonna get married and shes gonna be a vampire. YYAY my dreams come true. I just love their relationship. I LOVE Carlisle's personality. I love how agressive he is with Bella and how much he wants her. SO HOT! Just keep up the good work. Thank YOu SSO much. I LOVE this story I can't say that enough. I love the direction your taking this story. Keep it up. Thanks! :D
HarryPotterSlashYaoiLover chapter 12 . 12/13/2008
please please update! love bella/carlisle stories! Loves ya TwilightLoverBellaJasperLover X
Makoto-Gerou chapter 12 . 12/8/2008
i love it i love it i loveit ! gosh how i love this story! this is soo cool! X33 please update soon again X33 !
Music ADD chapter 12 . 12/8/2008
Aw, Carlisle is such a great guy. Was Edward arguing with Carlisle? That would make a lot of sense.
Gemma Whitlock chapter 11 . 11/9/2008
I am in love with this story. Carlisle and Bella seem so right together. They both have similar personalities. Quiet and Revserved. Kind and Loving. Always Thinking of Other Instead of Yourself. Smart and Passionate, in the right places. I can't wait to read more!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »