Reviews for Left Behind
Babysis64 chapter 15 . 3/20
this is an awesome chapter as well. Yes I do hope that Carlisle will heal and yes we would like to know what is going on with him as well right. What did Edward do to him? if Bella and Carlisle are together and going to get married that isn't his problem right that is between the couple. Thank you for sharing this with us. Have a good week to come
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 3/20
these were two good chapter I thought. Thank you for sharing them. I hope that Edward doesn't cause any problems right. Also I hope everything is doing okay.
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 3/20
oh my they mated I wonder what that means to them now. I hope all is okay right. What did Alice have to say I wonder. I hope she is going to be okay right. Also if Jacob and Bella were mates wouldn't he have imprinted on Bella when he looked into her eyes.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 3/20
oh my I wonder what Alice sees now if Bella is still going to be with Jacob yet? I wonder if Alice will talk Carlisle out of what ever he is thinking right. What about Esme? We know Edward isn't his true mate considering he has left her right.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 3/19
this was awesome chapter as well. Just about think that they are mates huh just the way they are with each other.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 3/19
this was a good chapter as well. Wow I think that Carlisle likes Bella quiet abit huh. More then he says. But Bella does as well, but she's not ready for the next step with a man yet.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 3/19
I wonder what is going on? who was outside the house and whatnot right. I hope that they are going to be okay.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 3/19
oh okay so it was just a dream. Yes that is sad about Carlisle and Esme, I wonder if they will get back together again or is he going to be with Bella. But they aren't true mates are they, cause on the rest of the stories I read before as my understanding that true mates never leave each other right.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 3/19
now i'm confused on who is at the Cullen house is it Jasper or is it Carlisle?
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 3/19
awesome, considering she was just thinking about Carlisle and it was him at the house. I wonder what the real reason is why he didn't go and what about Esme? I hope all works out for the best right.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 3/19
I wonder who it is that scared Bella and that was at the Cullen's house.
monay9e chapter 13 . 6/23/2015
Hey what happened to the rest of the story?
angel04une chapter 13 . 10/12/2010
Omg poor bella! Please update again soon!
Bubblez2012 chapter 13 . 8/13/2010
this is an extremely great story. You are really good with your words and everything flows nicely...please add more chapters soon. Oh, and i don't do stories but if u every need anyone to proof read or make outfits to go along with your stories i'm here ]
Miss.GIGGLE chapter 13 . 8/23/2009