Reviews for The Small Print
Xerseven chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
I'm years late to this party but hope you'll continue this someday. Unique and interesting idea! Not to mention hilariou!
laundryflowers chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
PLEASE finish? :)
Katy Barry chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I'm putting the story in to my favourite list in hope that some day(s) you will return to this story and finally finish it. /Crossing my fingers
anna chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Wow pleaase continue!
lvforyouonly chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I know that real life can be hectic sometimes, but more than three years? ?
Please try to update this story. I love it. :(
Jamie chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Why didn't you ever finish this fanfic? I was soo hoping for an happy ending! I still love this fanfic, nonetheless, as well as all of your others that i've read. They all make me cry they're so good, thank you for all of them & i'm sorry if i didn't leave a review for the others!
Becky.Moreno chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Hello, I have been reading your work since yesterday. I am so happy that you are listed as BlueisSoul's favorite. Your work is impeccable. Thank you so very much for sharing your talent as well as not begging for reviews. I am sincerely looking forward to future chapters and more stories.

A new fan
Becca
byoungrn chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
I laughed so many times...(Emmett of course). Hope you find your inspiration to finish this story!
sonnenblumeues chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Your story is very interesting. I really like the plot, it's definitely something unique and very captivating. Edward becoming a human... all the Little Details were totally sweet (like when he didn't know what peanut butter was).Loved all the jokes and the goat-guy was just great. I wonder what's going to happen next? I hope you'll continue it. (sorry about the stupid capitals, my Keyboard doesn't like me today)
CullenGrrrlforever chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Terr can you update? Pleeaaseeeee
TwilightGirl72400 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Love it! As always!
TwilightGirl72400 chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
I'm not sure how I like this. I think I like it. As long as Edward and Bella stay together and are happy, it's all good.
ASongbirdDigna chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
I would love it if you'd continue this story. So cute so far!
Rasa.Ra chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
It is one amazing story and I'm saddened that it hasn't been updated for so long, probably there's no hope for it anymore.. But it was a joy to read it. Thank you so much, it was brilliant:)
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 1/13/2013