Reviews for Tales of Bethamora
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 15 . 7/24
LottyPromise chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Great story, I loved it.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 15 . 6/30/2010
Oh dear. I read this fanfic in one whole go and now I am trying to finish your sequel but I can barely keep my eyes open. It's already 3am here! Anyway, this fic of yours is amazing! I love how you sometimes explain the elves and their lifestyles. It is very fascinating! I am also thrilled at the in depth relationship Sabariel has with Nuada and Nuala. It is almost as if she is in love with Nuala herself and Nuala with her! I couldn't help but smirk when Nuala wanted Sabariel to be her concubine. I also do not know why but I thought the kissing scene between Sabariel and Nuala was very nicely done. It was like a kiss of pure love untainted with lust, very different from Nuada's kisses.

I was beginning to feel so afraid that this was going to be a sad ending. I am just so glad that you wrote a sequel. You write beautifully except for some typos here and there but I enjoy your writing style a whole lot. Your depiction of Nuada was fantastic also. You made him cold and unfeeling in general but when he is with Sabariel you turn him into a sex god. But he is so kind and gentle with his sister. I find their almost-love-triangle very fascinating. You did a fantastic job on this. I shall review your sequel as well once I have finished reading it.
asreal chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
luv it
Ferdinand Sutcliff chapter 15 . 2/14/2010

I'm like... dancing with joy about this story. FREAKIN EPIC MAN!

Well. I'm hyper now, and I'm goinng to go and read the sequel YAY!

BTW. Awesome ending. Really new. I have never seen that done before.. and i've read lots of these! Yours is definitely one of the best, if not the best! AWESOME..

Arinlianette chapter 15 . 1/8/2010
I am speechless...(that's a good thing).

Keep it up! :D
pheobep3 chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
Valentina LaFontaine chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
That was awesome!

I really loved that story. You're a awesome writer. :D

It was a nice twist on the story, and it was totally believeable.

I think that Nuada wasn't born evil, I just think that his worries for his people and himself drove him temporarly insane.

I believe that no one is born evil, they're created. And watching the destruction of the earth is enough to drive anyone insane.

Im off to read Tales of New York City.

Angelintheshadows15 chapter 15 . 5/5/2009
Your story is absoultly amazing. I am in love with this. I almost cried when he admited he loved her and how much he should have done for her. I cant wait to read your sequal.
ShadeyCharacter chapter 15 . 11/26/2008
Ahh. I have finished, and it was beautifully done! XD Great job!
ShadeyCharacter chapter 11 . 11/25/2008
I would love to sit up late and finish the rest of this story...and even then, jump straight onto the next part...but I have to go to bed.

. So...I'm leaving you an 'almost' midway review. lol The story so far is wonderful. Sabariel is an awesome character and is layered and believable. I love her. You did very good. ...and tomorrow...I will most likely pick straight back up and leave you another review at the end of the day.

In the meantime, I would like your permission to go ahead and add these stories of yours to my Nuada C2. Is that okay with you?
Icy-k0ori chapter 15 . 11/13/2008
This story was the best i've read in a really long time!Keep up the awesome work!
Volurin chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Loved the flashback. Bambi add in's. It's really sad that I know that. .
x-jaz-x chapter 15 . 8/25/2008
omg amazing story. absolutely amazing. very sad though:( i loved it! onto the sequel now:P cant wait, wat a way to end!

fantasy-elf chapter 15 . 8/23/2008
holy jesus that was good. Just watched hellboy 2 today and read this... very awesome :) I loved when abe and hellboy began singing (drunk) lol. Anyway good story, now im going to read the sequel. 10/10 rating. Well done!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »