Reviews for Memories
youwho chapter 6 . 7/19
I like your writing style, you can tell very well that you put your voice into this. However, you move to fast in writing. With Severus and Harry, I don't see where Harry suddenly got all the emotions from. I'm only on chapter 6, and I can't read any more. Not because it's not good, like I said I enjoy your writing style, and the plot is very good. You just need to slow down and add more descriptions and more...feelings between Harry and Severus. It seems like Harry only had a couple lessons before he suddenly decided he liked Severus.

Slow down on writing. Make a lot more descriptions, and add a few more scenes so that the read can really feel how the connection starts with Harry. And even though it's Harry's POV, make it so you can tell that Snape is also thinking of Harry. (You did at times, just not a lot) Like a glance here and there that Harry see's but does not know, smirks, unusual kindness (which you do have, just more.)
Bast14 chapter 30 . 6/19/2014
This was wonderfully written! Thank you for sharing it with us.
BSOLOMON chapter 30 . 4/22/2014
GOOD STORY NEEDED MORE HARRY AND SEV
bsolomom chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
why could he not keep his mouth shut
Talizora chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
Don't get me wrong, I really loved your story but I felt a bit disapointed in the ending. I guess it was because I figured it out early on and was just waiting for my ideas to be confirmed, but there is just something I didn't like about the ending. Weird, I know. Anyway, I did really enjoy reading your story and I liked your Mature!Harry. I hope Ron and Hermione don't ever become as close with Harry as they were before. I've always disliked Ron and I have a pet hate for stories where Ron and Harry are super close. Nice work, thanks for sharing!
YamiYugiYuki chapter 30 . 2/1/2013
Love the song
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
OH HELL NO!
ANYBODY BUT UMBITCH!
Mashkai30 chapter 30 . 11/20/2012
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
deathinthemorning chapter 30 . 5/9/2011
I loved you story. It was beautifully written if I say so myself.

This story made me laugh, smile, wanna punch someone in the face, blush, and above all cry. No stroy that I have read has every gave me such emotions.

I shall treasure your story.

Read it over and over again.

And cry about Harry losing his memories only to gain new ones.

I thank you for this lovely story. That had me on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what happens next.

Please, write more stories like this, beautifully written.
LadySlytherin05 chapter 30 . 10/20/2010
From your story summary, I was thinking that the memories would be taken long before the end rather than only several chapters before it. I'm glad they had more time together than I thought they would, though. I love a sweet Severus and the end of your story was just too cute! "That's all I've ever wanted." So precious! I enjoyed how you related some of Harry's thoughts to actual things that happen like when you talked about knowing the answer to something on a test and going back to find it in your notes for that "Aha!" moment. I like little details that are relateable to me. Good story!
AkiraNatsume chapter 30 . 6/9/2010
Awe, now that's a cute story.
Neeshack chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
Great Story. The romantic and smuttier side in me wanted more details, but it was good as it was.
EskimoKisses1 chapter 30 . 10/21/2009
aww so sweet yet so sad!
MagicalWinry chapter 30 . 7/15/2009
GREAT STORY! THANK YOU FOR IT.
BookWorm109 chapter 30 . 5/16/2009
( part of my was hoping he would somehow magically get back his memories. But a lovely story nonetheless. Very well written, and it kept my interest the entire time reading it. Amazing job.