Reviews for Memories
bsolomom chapter 12 . 3/16
why could he not keep his mouth shut
Talizora chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
Don't get me wrong, I really loved your story but I felt a bit disapointed in the ending. I guess it was because I figured it out early on and was just waiting for my ideas to be confirmed, but there is just something I didn't like about the ending. Weird, I know. Anyway, I did really enjoy reading your story and I liked your Mature!Harry. I hope Ron and Hermione don't ever become as close with Harry as they were before. I've always disliked Ron and I have a pet hate for stories where Ron and Harry are super close. Nice work, thanks for sharing!
YamiYugiYuki chapter 30 . 2/1/2013
Love the song
Talitha Clearwater chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
OH HELL NO!
ANYBODY BUT UMBITCH!
Mashkai30 chapter 30 . 11/20/2012
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
deathinthemorning chapter 30 . 5/9/2011
I loved you story. It was beautifully written if I say so myself.

This story made me laugh, smile, wanna punch someone in the face, blush, and above all cry. No stroy that I have read has every gave me such emotions.

I shall treasure your story.

Read it over and over again.

And cry about Harry losing his memories only to gain new ones.

I thank you for this lovely story. That had me on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what happens next.

Please, write more stories like this, beautifully written.
LadySlytherin05 chapter 30 . 10/20/2010
From your story summary, I was thinking that the memories would be taken long before the end rather than only several chapters before it. I'm glad they had more time together than I thought they would, though. I love a sweet Severus and the end of your story was just too cute! "That's all I've ever wanted." So precious! I enjoyed how you related some of Harry's thoughts to actual things that happen like when you talked about knowing the answer to something on a test and going back to find it in your notes for that "Aha!" moment. I like little details that are relateable to me. Good story!
SeverusDmitri18 chapter 30 . 6/9/2010
Awe, now that's a cute story.
Neeshack chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
Great Story. The romantic and smuttier side in me wanted more details, but it was good as it was.
EskimoKisses1 chapter 30 . 10/21/2009
aww so sweet yet so sad!
MagicalWinry chapter 30 . 7/15/2009
GREAT STORY! THANK YOU FOR IT.
BookWorm109 chapter 30 . 5/16/2009
( part of my was hoping he would somehow magically get back his memories. But a lovely story nonetheless. Very well written, and it kept my interest the entire time reading it. Amazing job.
BookWorm109 chapter 25 . 5/16/2009
Oh hell. I want to skip right to that scene now. It's making me angry, which is good for you 'cause you got me so into the story, not so much Voldie.
Gondegoogoo chapter 30 . 3/14/2009
Really touching story!:D
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
it looks like that i've already started to read this story but never finished it though probably... it's good so far! I promise to finish this story in due time...