Reviews for Reservations
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Dean and Sam getting into the punches - Sam pulling away the car keys, trying to stop Dean from driving. Wow, a lot of intense conflict here, and you pulled it off well. Dean's feeling that the fight is futile - "'If you drive you're going to get us both killed! Now get in the damn car!'

'I'm going to die anyway. What does it matter?'" and his feelings of helplessness, of the war having escalated beyond his and Sam's abilities - that came through quite clearly as well. Scared Dean is drinking Dean; you captured that very well.

My favorite line here was: "Always. I do my best thinking on top of a hot chick." Dean grinned at the thought.
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Really enjoyed this, Dean breaking down as his time ticks down and death by hell hound gets ever closer. Thanks for this, it really captured the emotions of both boys in that time.
Wynefred chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Great job capturing the emotion from this period. Dean's gonna have a rough drive to Maine, that's for certain. :P
fortheloveofsupernatural chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I like this. Why didn't you continue it? It could have made a fabulous story.
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
An interesting angle on Lillith. One thing I didnt follow was that Sam was outside, talking to Dean outside the door, and the next he was in the hotel room? Maybe just throw in a sentence to clarify. Otherwise, good job!
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Nice writing, the dialogue and the descriptions are tight and natural. The characterisation of Dean is a little OOC to my mind, but fits within the story being told.

The story is written as a glimpse into their life, which is fair enough but it doesn't seem like anything is resolved? Often in the show, there are times when things are raised, but then run into a dead-end and the characters just have to get with things without discussing it further, is this what you were trying to achieve?

Nice read, pulled me along :)
celeste301 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Poor Sam having to deal with drunk Dean, then again, poor Dean, that's a lot to handle. Loved Dean throwing a shotglass at the bartender. No Dean, that's not the right way to shoot things *shakes finger at Dean*
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I could feel waves of emotion rolling through this entire story. The bond between the brothers - as well as Dean's attitude and Sam's compassion - were spot on. The imagery of Dean in the bar, surrounded by glasses, being belligerent to both Sam and the bartender was visually stunning. But if I has to pick something to note what really gripped me, it would be this:

Trying to bring it around with humor or a snarky comment really makes me think of Dean. It evokes something that tied it all back together for me in a way I can't put into words. Nicely done!