Reviews for Forbidden Thoughts
Fang's wife chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
i wish this wasnt a one shot :( oh well haha
Grace'Cullen.x chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
ha lol tht was hilarious
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
lmao. Amazing. I loved it! Excellent job! :D
AmberGoldenEyes chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
wow, i have never read a emmet/bella.

and i think i am in love, its funny when she winked at emmy at the end, yeah thanks eddy for ruining it :[

jk. it was perfect are you going to write more of it?, i want to know what happens next

Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
that was hilarious, all i can say emmett.
Words-To-Choke-Upon chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Wow! When I first read the summary I thought it said Edward instead of Emmett, and then when I realized it was Emmett thinking that... wow!
edwardlover13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I think you really should continue. like have bella actually come up to emmett when the rest of the family is out hunting or something. like have her come up and be like "so you were thinking of funcking me..." or something. but PLEASE continue. i love this story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
you should continue this. I can see Bella & Emmett totally playing "sex" tricks on each other
LittleStarThingys chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Hahaha, that was freakin hilarious!
Edwardxlovesxme chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Emmet and Bella are one of my FAVORITE combos! Please write more stories like this
DatBengaliFinesse chapter 1 . 8/14/2008

the second i read that saphira helped u i was like oh shiett time for a juicy lemon! haha

really great job tho

im wonderin y edward didnt catch him like in the beginning or middle but at the end LOL

maybe he wanted to see where it was goin too xD

get some pointers n whatnot haha

damn tho great fic!

SmileYellowRose chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
omc I love how bella is such a tease!

You should really continue on with this... please?

I will up that other reviewer and review four times a day if you continued on...
dazzled01218 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
lmao that was great!

Emmett & Bella.. hmm
AshFF chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
doesnotwriteanymore chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
omg make this one into a story please i beg of you even if it just for me i will reivew 3times in a day lol please