Reviews for Chambered Hearts
cool
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Cool
EponymousAnon chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Like it! I'm slightly nervous now, thinking that Ratchet is potentially a Nobody, however. I'm just wondering what kind of adventures these guys are going to have to go on in order to sort out the Organization, and I literally have no idea. Either way, do you think that the OmniWrench Millenium 12 (or 8000, or 3000, or whatever) might have something to do with the Keyblade? After all, pretty much every Lombax had an OmniWrench of their own back in the day, even though they varied (Gen. Azimuth's staff-like thing was a Praetorian OmniWrench, and Kaden is pictured with one like Ratchet's).
Ah, it's probably nonsensical. I do that a lot. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter!
EponymousAnon chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
I regularly think of crossovers between video games etc. because I'm sad, but this had never crossed my mind. I might not be the best critic, seeing as I've never played Jak and Daxter, but so far I'm loving the idea of Ratchet and Sora teaming up. (potential severe character clash) I just can't wait to see what Donald does! And the backstory of Kingdom Hearts II is really good, so it's almost certainly the best 'setting' to go with. (that's incredibly hard for me to say, as I practically worship Doctor Nefarious, but it's true!)
Soo... basically, I like your story. :)
Bluehood103 chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
When's te next chapter?
Polish Girl PL chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
Please, continue this story.

Why don't you continue this, huh?

I'm sure you'll continue that.

So remember!

I'll be waiting for more and MORE!

See ya pretty soon!

;D;D;D;D
LuNa1412 chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
oh I LIKE THIS STORY! please WRITE MORE? please? this story is good :]

BTW: how did u know my name is Amy?

p.s PLEASE WRITE MORE? :]]