Reviews for A Bad Influence
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
I really love how Harry and Draco progress and mend the tear that was in the way for 7 years and etc... I also love the ending in which we can speculate what would happen next will there be Drarry or are we fangirls over-reacting? Is there ASPSHM or not... I love the not-so-cliffhanger ending
kitkatliz1395 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
hahaaahahahhhha so funny! :) chapter 2? please?
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
BWHAHAHA...that was great!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This was a very entertaining story. I liked how you made Scorpius and Albus the Slytherin equivalent of James and Sirius.
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
xDD I loved this. Draco and Harry's sons, the new double act. This was really good, and I loved there children. I'm not even disappointed with the lack of DracoHarry, but I did love this to death. See more of you soon!

Midnight Mourner

They'll never

know who I am
Imadethistoreview chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This was awesome.
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
nice, i like
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
haha that was brilliant, I love the ending and it was good that you didn't go further, great job!
Holly Tenugi chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
maybe you could continue this... 'the malfoys and potters' holiday adventures' i'd love to read this...
silverbirch chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Very good. The first sort of harry draco semi-slash i've ever read and enjoyed.

I suppose as a parent to a 15 year old (who is currently trying to decide what colour to dye his hair now school has finished for the summer (Can you see my eyes rolling?)) I can relate to that part as well. Scorpius as James Dean!

"every boy needs to rebel a – bloody hell is that Al?” Yep, it probably is.
Waterhouse Mermaid chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Cute cute! I was really expecting Harry and Draco to catch the boys snogging or something... I think you should continue!