Reviews for Favors
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/11
Where's the like button? ;)
anon-winchester chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Aww! Why'd it have to end!? You wrote them really in character. Thank you, I enjoyed it! :D
l chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was good but i wish it were Max and Alec romance. Thanks for sharing. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
AyshRulez chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
awsome story u hav written. i was just wondering all the fan fiction ive read are just short stories. how come u dont write a novel on it. ive read valjean's dark angel fiction bt did'nt liked it much. he took it too far of the main you keep the main theme alive and most importantly keep "logan u ever write a novel on dark angel plz let me kno. my e-email id is .

waitng for ur rply.(rply on my id)
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Great story. You write fight scenes well. You write emotions well. You write dialog well. Thanks for a great story.
Holly chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
You write them how I exactly would of expected them to be if we got season 3, in-character and showing the progression they had in the last few episodes of season 2.

You're like now one of my fav DA authors, please write more soon!

I gota leave you more reviews )
musicalpsychology chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
love love love it.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This was really great. I mean it's not necessarily shipping MA, however it's showing how their relationship could have flourished, realistically. It wasn't too heavily reliant on your readers needing to accept that Max and Alec were suddenly just in love or anything so far fetched. It was more honest to the storyline of the series. I loved that about this.
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Really Good.

I loved the way you wrote Alec and Max. You wrote them like they were in the show but, you also added to them characteristically(SP?). I really enjoyed reading this and I hope to read more of your stories soon.

-Erica
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Okay I love this. It's so cute and serious at the same time, and I love that Alec was so worried about what Max would think of him for that.

Awesome job!
JG chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
That was wow. Great job with Max and Alec.
El Reino chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Nice. I like it! Not too sappy or puffy like it could have been.
tylee17 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
aw, that was a lovely little story, thanks so much for sharing! (:

good choice of words, great topic... and you captured both the banter and the more serious undertones so damn well.

Liked it (:
quirkys chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I really enjoyed this. Alec's vulnerability was well written - it's all hidden by his smart-Alecky-ness and mixed up in his care for Max. I'm glad Max understood what was going on and did what she could to comfort him. They're both nicely in-character and funny and irritating just like they should be! :D
Swanseajill chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Excellent characterization, particularly of Alec and his thought processes about being a killer. Best DA fic I've read in a long time.