Reviews for Year of the Spark: July 18th
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Great story! I like your tag very much. It's exactly quite plausiable that that could be a reason why Keller let him go. I could see her doing that.
ancientesha chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
one way to redeem yourself is to get your funny ears flying a jumper straight to asuris (that would have been before its destruction) and kill oberoth, then take liz home. now ... ive no idea. he saved teyla. he didnt save liz.

let's see what happens in season five of stargate atlantis and then you'll figure out.

I liked the way you wrote this. but somehow, its hard for me to believe keller actually cares about liz. we'll see bout that later. nice fic. ;).
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Aww. Nicely done. I was wishing they'd mention Elizabeth in Search and Rescue not just Ford, but...Anyway, I'm glad you wrote this!
BlueSkys91 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Awwh if had only happened that way! *dreams* Love it! :D
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Very nicely done. I don't usually like Keller, but I like her in this. You've nailed John's character and mindset perfectly.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
YES thank you. i thought she was underappreciated in all of that "i never rescued Ford bit" (though that was certainly a nice add in, and it was angsty i was sad they didnt even mention her since she *did* get left nehind)

Loved this bit Chicky, thanks for writing it!
AndromedaMarine chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
heartfelt, emotional, sad, and amazingly Sparky. John's determination is phenomenal.

~Andromeda