Reviews for Loving Natsuki
ThankfulCitizen chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
... *teary eyed* N-No more? Author-San! I implore you to update this! It has the potential to be a shiznaughty masterpiece! (Heh, pun intended). I'm very grateful to you for writing this, but the cliffhanger is driving me over the edge (Punz for the win!). Anyway, I really hope you update this soon and thanks for the story.
Hookedonreading chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Are you still on vacation? What happens? Why do I let you tease me with a good story only to find that it is not complete? I'm so stupid...would you please come back and do more chapters!
abc chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
yay! love the story...
please continue it ASAP!
sammykhann chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
That is such an awesome one-shot. I really thought this was going to be a multi-chapter story since it certainly has potential to keep the viewer intrigued with the plot as well as character interactions. Ah well, at least we got this fantastic one-shot. My thanks to the author for writing and sharing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
ohh god i should update this story
shurei chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
thats it? no more chapters? what the! why beautiful stories always came up with short and cliffhanging effect?
jo-Kaon17 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
that was really hot...too bad you didnt continue this.,.anyway nice story
momomago chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Yay!

Totally worth reading and would be even better if there was more to read? :3

Pretty please? and thank you :3
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Definitely a YAY! This chap is hotness galore! What! No succeeding chapter? That's so sad! This fic looks promising!
nat.suki chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
OMG I have found this fanfic only now!

pleeeease continue this fantastic story!

I can't wait for it!

SKULLCANDii chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
will you update this story pls? i wanna know what will happen next, nice story!
Indiobotod chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I think you should continue this one, i wanna know what happen after natsuki left, the possible interaction (again) between natsuki and shizuru.

I think by continuing this story,it will give the title "loving natsuki" a 'real' justice. The 1st chapter is a cliffhanger, begging for a continuation. Judging how you wrote a good introduction of the story, you are going to make another nice chapter on it. I know it is not that easy to write so I am not telling you to do it on a rush, write whenever you feel like it. But I am telling you this is going to be anice fanfic!

ganbatte! hope you consider this one.
Ginukuemau chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
it was good i was i little made that it was a one night stand
Ume sama chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Good plot setup. I can't believe Natsuki would do a one night stand, though. Do you plan on writing more?
mayo lover chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
YAY. let my say very sexy... :)