Reviews for Crossing The Line
Aha, I liked this. :]

Gonna' favourite it!:D

!
Violet's Veil chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Ooh! Well well well. It's hard for me to read fics with Elena being involved with Rude (or Reno) since I'm more on the side of Rufus/Elena and Tseng/Elena but I really liked this. Other that the weird Reeve pairing you threw in there I have to say this made my day.

I think your Rude and Elena were definitely character. I giggled at Rufus wearing a stupid straw hat and at Reno getting buried in the sand. It was short, sweet, and made sense. I'm glad they didn't kiss and I liked the implied attraction instead of it being over the top. Friendship/Romance is always a road worth traveling if you can travel it well without wrecking so good job!

By the way, if I'm not mistaking Rude's eyes are brown. They seem to be a few shades darker than Elena's. You can see them pretty well behind his glasses in certain shots so you should look again. The image of him with green eyes is pretty though. It makes me think of Terrance Howard. I love strange eyes that stand out. But nope, his eyes are definitely brown.

_ good job! You've made my aversion to Rude/Elena fics go away a little. The only reason I even have one is because most writers make it weird and cringe-worthy (same goes for Reno/Elena).

Now I'm going to go check out some of your Tslena fics...

-goodwitch2008
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This is cute adn funny...throwing sand at Reno's face

classic
Wei Jiangling chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Aw, that was really adorable.
Terikel chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
And another nice story )

I'm no Rude or Elena Fan at all, but your story is too great to be ignored xD

You got them totally in I was a bit diappointed Reno had to interrupt their little moment *g*
The-Music-of-hands chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Ah,

I can't really believe I never realized that you wrote this. I've read it at the least four times (Just because it's that good)and well, it's one of my favorite's.

I await more of your stories, since I've read almost all of them, and never thought that someone that has written so many stories would actually review my own.

You made my day,

I can't wait to read more,

TMoh
StrawberryshortcakeFF46 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
When Reno crushes Rude's sunglasses (by accident) we see his eyes and they are brown.(I think)
MsRainey chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
AWW! That was really good! I thought I had left a comment sooner but it seems as though I haven't. Anyway, I really liked this, but I really wanted to know what happens next! Good job!
Vampyric Ninja chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Aww, very cute. Rude/Elena is an adorable pairing, even though I love Tselena more (but you already knew that, eh? xD). Reno's funny, too. D
YACCBS chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Far, far from disappointing. It was definitely in-character, and the fact that everyone was running around in bathing suits had me drooling over thoughts of half-naked Reno and Rudes. :P I also liked how you threw in the TsengElena and ReeveElena 'cameos' because I love Elena with pretty much anyone ShinRa. And having The History Of Rude And His Sunglasses was cool, espcially the image I got of him in sheriff-glasses. xD Also, I love Reno. ANYWAYS. Definitely well done. And the length was good.

PS: I feel guilty everytime people have to type out my penname. And I just realized I -still- haven't read the Tselena chapter of Daddy Blues. D: I blame work. I shall read it in the morning! Hopefully. This was a long PS. I blame the chocolate I just munched down for giving me a sugar rush when I really need to sleep. Alright, bye now!
MysticSpiritus chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
No, this was very good. Rude/Elena is a very probable couple and even though I do prefer Tseng/Elena, this was a very cute and IC oneshot. I enjoyed. Burying Reno in the sand had me chuckling like an idiot. I wanna bury the redhead!

Mystic
Spiritslayer chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Hm... Rude and Elena... An interesting pairing, and well done in this story! I like it!