Reviews for Heart of the Sword
kosar1376 chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
I find you'r story intresting.
Sooo I hope you write the rest of it
ougley chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
Elise chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Very cool story!
Zephiraya chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Very interesting concept.

I like the idea of Ichigo's shikai. Though I can imagine it would be quite difficult to use... I fear though what happened to the original Shugorei. Has Ichigo somehow overtaken him?

I'm looking forward to more!

Love,
Zephi
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Hello, is this still alive? I hope it is,it seems interesting and I want to see where it goes. If it's been 150 years since Aizen, I cant imagine Ichigo being too happy on account of the fact that his family and friends (mortal as they are) will allbe dead,but well...
pippintully chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Well, who knows when you will update this again... but please do so soon! :D I can't wait for more!
TidusFFX1997 chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
man whats happened did you get kidnapped by terrosts (laughs) no seriously writers block or just bored with fanfiction if the first then I would love to meet kenpachis zunpukto Wait the Horror that would be scary hope you update sooner rather than later

TidusFFX1997
Emu Thing chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Yay you arnt dead! Woot!
True-Oblivion chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
good story, looking forward to future chapters
mist shadow chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
Inoue always calls him Kurosaki-kun in canon

so? when's the next update?
Quetzalcoatls chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
fantastic! update soon!
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
I like this fic! I want to see more of Ichigo as a zanpakuto- I had my doubts, but now I think it's a really cool idea!
Wordlurker chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Nice stuff. Ichigo-as-a-zanpakuto is a very rare treat, especially *good* fics of that type.

Keep up the good work!
TheLonelyApparition chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Gughhhh... this is so interesting. I want to figure out what happened to Ichigo! D:

Also, love his and Yuudai's Shikai- it's very fitting.

I hope this is updated sometime soon.

-TheLonelyApparition
mapleroxy chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Oh this story is interesting pls update it