Reviews for Heart of the Sword
Elise chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Very cool story!
Zephiraya chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Very interesting concept.

I like the idea of Ichigo's shikai. Though I can imagine it would be quite difficult to use... I fear though what happened to the original Shugorei. Has Ichigo somehow overtaken him?

I'm looking forward to more!

Love,
Zephi
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Hello, is this still alive? I hope it is,it seems interesting and I want to see where it goes. If it's been 150 years since Aizen, I cant imagine Ichigo being too happy on account of the fact that his family and friends (mortal as they are) will allbe dead,but well...
pippintully chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Well, who knows when you will update this again... but please do so soon! :D I can't wait for more!
TidusFFX1997 chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
man whats happened did you get kidnapped by terrosts (laughs) no seriously writers block or just bored with fanfiction if the first then I would love to meet kenpachis zunpukto Wait the Horror that would be scary hope you update sooner rather than later

TidusFFX1997
Emu Thing chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Yay you arnt dead! Woot!
True-Oblivion chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
good story, looking forward to future chapters
mist shadow chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
Inoue always calls him Kurosaki-kun in canon

so? when's the next update?
Quetzalcoatls chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
fantastic! update soon!
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
I like this fic! I want to see more of Ichigo as a zanpakuto- I had my doubts, but now I think it's a really cool idea!
Anon42 chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Nice stuff. Ichigo-as-a-zanpakuto is a very rare treat, especially *good* fics of that type.

Keep up the good work!
TheLonelyApparition chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Gughhhh... this is so interesting. I want to figure out what happened to Ichigo! D:

Also, love his and Yuudai's Shikai- it's very fitting.

I hope this is updated sometime soon.

-TheLonelyApparition
mapleroxy chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Oh this story is interesting pls update it
animelover1993 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
oh this is ssssssssoooooooooo interesting

I'm waiting for Senbonsakura and Shogurei to clash. And for the Flower petals to also recognize him.

Gods that would be highly entertaining, if IF the Aristocrats zanpakou actually told hom who his zanpaktou is... and that its now who it's supposed to be.

Gods I'm giggling at the idea.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Animelover