Reviews for Stargate Wives: Season Four
FORD B chapter 16 . 2/11/2009
Best update to the chapters in this series ever! The Doctor's daughter is such a cool addition! Is it the girl from the new series of Doctor Who or someone else you're making?
FORD B chapter 15 . 2/11/2009
Great chapter! Sad to her about the TMNT though, I was hoping to hear or see something about them in future chapters. Oh well.
thundever1 chapter 16 . 2/3/2009
Great chaps, poor everyone at the SGC with Bauer and poor General Hammond having his grandchildren threatened, yay you brought Jenny in from the Doctor Who episode and she calls Jack and Sara Uncle and Aunt, please update soon.
Sarai chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
Nice chapter! Best one of this entire story... So far.
thundever1 chapter 14 . 1/30/2009
Great chap, poor Sha're and Daniel, great interactions and characterisations, please update soon.
FORD B chapter 14 . 1/30/2009
Wonderful laughs! Wonderful read! You are extremely talented at this and I really look forward to each new update!
Sarai chapter 14 . 1/29/2009
Nice job, esp on chap 11.
thundever1 chapter 13 . 1/29/2009
Great chap, I am glad everyone got back okayish, It's interesting seeing the opinions of all three of them about the same thing and the summary at the end was great, please update soon.
FORD B chapter 12 . 1/24/2009
Another great read!
thundever1 chapter 12 . 1/24/2009
Great chap, brilliant interactions and thoughts, poor Jack and Teal'c, please update soon.
Sarai chapter 12 . 1/23/2009
Now this made lots more sense, even though it was a bit short, there wasn't any gaps. BTW, the PM you sent me was part of the issues that didn't make sense in the last chapter. I'd just rewrite it and start over, but that is just me. Nice job on this one.
FORD B chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
A very good and extremely funny chapter, especially at the beginning. Half of the chapter made sense while other parts had me lost. I'll probably figure it out in later chapters. Keep up the great work!
Sarai chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
This one didn't make sense. Not sure why, maybe because I'm tired.
thundever1 chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
Great chap, yay Sara got to go with Jack and his feelings of Over protectiveness was very sweet, please update soon. Great interactions between the characters.
FORD B chapter 10 . 12/26/2008
Two great updates! I'll get to Moon base later when I have more time. Keep up the good work!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »