Reviews for Heat Vulnerability
Maria Frost chapter 5 . 8/16
Zena McClain chapter 5 . 6/6
Put Kouga and Kagome together, have Kagome Full in LOVE Kouga AND have Kouga Mate WITH Kagome.
Zena McClain chapter 5 . 5/20
TO. UchihaJIS
you started this on Jul 18, 2008 Updated on Jul 12, 2009, now it's the year 2016, it has been 7 year now and still no more chapters has been added to this story, I LOVE THIS STORY. I think that why you haven't added anymore chapters is because of FORE things, ONE is becaue you haven't had any new REVIEWSto come up with new ideas. TWO is that no one has REVIEWED YOUR STORY so you don't think that not. Many liked your story and there is no need to add to the Story. THREE is that's all your going to add. FORE is that you don't have the time to look at youe REVIEWED READS and no time to ADD TO THE STORY.I want to know that when you get the time to add, can you put more detail when it's time for the LEMON (S) and you can HAVE MY IDEA, (Keep Kouga alive) IF you should have Inuyasha becomes PREAGENT, (Don't end the story just yet) when the pup(S) are borne, make, (If you want to) 18 years pass by, SO the PUP(S) are 18 Years Old and the Male pup's name is Trimmis, (NOT SPELLED RIGHT) mates with Kouga. Need more IDEAS, go to to talk. :)
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 5 . 3/31
I loved it please update more
jennifer.haleokeawe chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
I love this story it's so amazing I can't wait for chapter 6
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
Please, please continue this!
ankwhat chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Please, please finish this really cute story.
arifacandlelight chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
dont let inuyasha get raped pleaseee.. cant bear to read it.. T.T.. anyway good story i prefer you focus on sessinu only.. just a suggestion though, since its up to you.. please update and finish this story.. thanks for writing..
hates this story chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
i dont like! inuyasha us turning into a girl!
kuroba yumi chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
why is inuyasha sooooooo weak?
inu557 chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
So is there gonna be a threesome or will inuyasha be shared between sesshoumaru and kouga?
BloodtaintedFlower chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Ha ha, I like this one. I get amused when I read this, too bad it's been discontinued. sad face
blackbloodywolf chapter 5 . 2/25/2014