Reviews for King Who Lived
Eagle-Eyes chapter 25 . 10/17
Very interesting story...

Would enjoy reading more...

Keep writing as life allows
Lillie chapter 25 . 10/15
Amazing! I can't wait for an update ;p
I really like what I think seems to be happening with the child's voice. Or the 'child'
shivamjaiswal0102 chapter 25 . 9/14
Thankyou for not going on with the story. I hope you recover soon after writing this wimpy garbage harry. Get well soon
Tori388 chapter 24 . 8/12
Pls update soon
Tori388 chapter 25 . 8/12
Please review soon
more!
Allora chapter 25 . 8/4
Hi, I just thought you should know I really love this story. I really want to find out what happens next. I'm also curious about if Harry finds out Lilly obliviated James and how that part of his life changes.
Please update, this is such an interesting storyyy
SonOfABanshee chapter 17 . 5/9
There are many words I can think of when I think of She Who I Will Not Named but I don't like to curse so I will just say this :
Your mother is a *beep beep beep*ing*beep*lorem ipsum*beep beep beep*admiumvenium*beep beep beep beep*turolagulio*beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep* hippopotamus*beep beep beep beep beep beep* Republican *beep beep beep* Daniel Radcliffe *beep beep beep beep* with a bucket of *beep beep beep beep* in a castle far away where no one can hear you *beep beep beep beep beep beep* soup *beep beep beep* with a bucket of *beep beep* Mickey Mouse *beep beep* with a stick of dinomite *beeeeeepppp* magical *beep beep beep beep* ALAKAZAM!
ceara1888 chapter 25 . 4/15
I'm so sad to see that you never continued this story. It's such an unusual take. I would have loved to see what happens next.
Dzerx chapter 12 . 3/24
wow Harry is such a wimp
Faery66 chapter 25 . 3/7
Hope to read more soon.

D
chachingmel123 chapter 25 . 2/19
If sorry but the way harry is portrayed here, he is mostly an idiot and its frustrating. Why its frustrating is because there are certain times when your write harry as smart and his understanding is well above some his age.

But the fact he tries to please certain individuals especially Dumbledore, who you write as obviously being controlling over his life, makes me quiet ill.

One moment, he grows a back bone against his family and others, the next he bows his head to people who are supposed to 'know what's best' when in reality they want to hold all the power.

The way Harry's personality seems to change every 2 or 3 chapters, is cause of concern and im amazed that I managed to read to the end.

I have a serious headache now from the frustration.
kinz255 chapter 1 . 2/17
Why is harry an ediot he has no back bone nothing god i hate when ppl write like that
brennan.mholmich chapter 14 . 12/9/2016
Think you could get your super evil Lily to Obliviate this story from my mind? At least then I would know I hadn't wasted my time on it.
1,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »