Reviews for King Who Lived
Anon chapter 18 . 3/19
Your version of Harry is basically useless. What a rubbish.
Espied7 chapter 25 . 3/14
Lovely!
In The Mix chapter 25 . 3/13
Its been so long since I've last read this, though I do reminisce about it. I forgot how much I love this fic and it saddens me to see it hasn't UPdated in nearly four years. I hope it hasn't been abandoned and forgotten to time because I really want to see where it goes.
Your characterizations, your pacing, your plot, and even the tropes you use are just excellent. I enjoyed every second I read this fic and I know I will enjoy every second I read this in the future when I inevitably rereread it.
Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that there is still interest in this fic and I hope you do eventually UPdate!
My Darkest Night chapter 19 . 3/7
Prisoner 24601, your time is up and your patrols begun!
GO RON!
noxenrom chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
Cringy Mary Sue Harry.
Totally not worth reading!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 25 . 10/17/2017
Very interesting story...

Would enjoy reading more...

Keep writing as life allows
Lillie chapter 25 . 10/15/2017
Amazing! I can't wait for an update ;p
I really like what I think seems to be happening with the child's voice. Or the 'child'
shivamjaiswal0102 chapter 25 . 9/14/2017
Thankyou for not going on with the story. I hope you recover soon after writing this wimpy garbage harry. Get well soon
Tori388 chapter 24 . 8/12/2017
Pls update soon
Tori388 chapter 25 . 8/12/2017
Please review soon
Guest chapter 25 . 8/9/2017
more!
Allora chapter 25 . 8/4/2017
Hi, I just thought you should know I really love this story. I really want to find out what happens next. I'm also curious about if Harry finds out Lilly obliviated James and how that part of his life changes.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/1/2017
Please update, this is such an interesting storyyy
SonOfABanshee chapter 17 . 5/9/2017
There are many words I can think of when I think of She Who I Will Not Named but I don't like to curse so I will just say this :
Your mother is a *beep beep beep*ing*beep*lorem ipsum*beep beep beep*admiumvenium*beep beep beep beep*turolagulio*beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep* hippopotamus*beep beep beep beep beep beep* Republican *beep beep beep* Daniel Radcliffe *beep beep beep beep* with a bucket of *beep beep beep beep* in a castle far away where no one can hear you *beep beep beep beep beep beep* soup *beep beep beep* with a bucket of *beep beep* Mickey Mouse *beep beep* with a stick of dinomite *beeeeeepppp* magical *beep beep beep beep* ALAKAZAM!
1,584 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »