Reviews for King Who Lived
Dzerx chapter 12 . 3/24
wow Harry is such a wimp
Faery66 chapter 25 . 3/7
Hope to read more soon.

D
chachingmel123 chapter 25 . 2/19
If sorry but the way harry is portrayed here, he is mostly an idiot and its frustrating. Why its frustrating is because there are certain times when your write harry as smart and his understanding is well above some his age.

But the fact he tries to please certain individuals especially Dumbledore, who you write as obviously being controlling over his life, makes me quiet ill.

One moment, he grows a back bone against his family and others, the next he bows his head to people who are supposed to 'know what's best' when in reality they want to hold all the power.

The way Harry's personality seems to change every 2 or 3 chapters, is cause of concern and im amazed that I managed to read to the end.

I have a serious headache now from the frustration.
kinz255 chapter 1 . 2/17
Why is harry an ediot he has no back bone nothing god i hate when ppl write like that
brennan.mholmich chapter 14 . 12/9/2016
Think you could get your super evil Lily to Obliviate this story from my mind? At least then I would know I hadn't wasted my time on it.
FieryWaters chapter 25 . 11/16/2016
Classic Trick. No insult to Harry but, if he can throw off the imperious, why can't he throw off the compulsions?
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 25 . 10/9/2016
I cannot properly express just how much I enjoy your story. It is a delight to read and I truly hope to receive an update someday!
Andromedaa chapter 25 . 9/17/2016
Wow! What a story!
Please continue with it or atleast lay out how it ends or allow it to be adopted by someone.
Thanks.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 25 . 8/16/2016
Aaawww please update soon! This story is a VERY fascinating, to be wasted has incomplete. So please update soon!
pants226 chapter 25 . 8/13/2016
Any chance you'll be updating soon? This is a great story and i'd like to see how it turns out in the end!
whats up with jeremiah chapter 19 . 8/2/2016
Heyo, I know it's been several years and you probably won't even see this - but I just wanted to say that I really love this story. Honestly, whenever I get in a "fanfic-y" mood this is one of those stories that I just always return to and reread. You've done a great job and have a serious talent for writing, especially for developing an engaging story. You've done a fantastic job at developing the lore of the story, too - the whole magic ritual, the divide between light/dark magic, etc, etc. Seriously, feel good about yourself!
ThaleiaEuphrosyneEveningshade chapter 25 . 6/26/2016
PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 19 . 6/21/2016
how could sirius not be singing
Mmcjc chapter 25 . 6/13/2016
Continue
teenwriter827 chapter 25 . 2/15/2016
please update soon, or allow me to finish
1,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »