Reviews for King Who Lived
Amynta Nightshade chapter 25 . 6/26
PLEASE UPDATE
how could sirius not be singing
Mmcjc chapter 25 . 6/13
Continue
Wow, making Dean Thomas, a black boy move around like an ape is racist as hell. Not to mention dehumanizing. I thought I could ignore the fact that you said something about Africa in a derogatory way, (something about wearing animal skins and living in Africa? I'll have you know that Africa is NOT A COUNTRY AND THEY ARENT FERAL OR INHUMAN) but this is too much. Fix this, because it makes you sound racist and I don't want to believe you're racist. If you get mad about this then perhaps you are.
teenwriter827 chapter 25 . 2/15
please update soon, or allow me to finish
animal lover13 chapter 25 . 1/26
I love what you have written so far. I know it's been a while since you last updated, but I hope you're able to soon.

Keep writing
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2015
Is the pairing Luna and Harry? Also I hope you continue and complete it soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
I applaud you. This is perhaps the first story I've read that uses 'couldn't care less' correctly. Most authors use, incorrectly might I add, 'could care less'.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 25 . 12/3/2015
Pretty horrible place to end this story.

Also a pretty cliché premise. I've even seen other stories where Lily is evil. It's very disturbing that any mother would be that calloused toward her own son.

I can kinda understand why you might be bogged down at this point. Your story has slowly ground to a halt and you now need to start resolving things in order to get the pace back up. First thing is to get him out of that forest. Then we need to see why Lily is so evil and who put all three Potter's names in. We also need to see Luna take a more active role, and Umbridge get what she deserves, and the Sirius situation needs to be resolved.
HATEisMYway chapter 25 . 11/5/2015
FOR FUCK AND SHIT! UPDATE PLEASE! THIS SHIT IS GETTING ON MY MOTHERFUCKING NERVES! THIS BULLSHIT HAS GONE ON FOR TO LONG! I WANT TO BE ABLE TO READ A FUCKING FANFIC TILL THE END FOR FUCKING ONCE!
physicslass chapter 25 . 9/13/2015
This is one of my favourite stories on this website, and I have read many of them! The cliff hanger is killer though ;). Fantastic plot I look forward to it being updated one day
alexceasar chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
So very cruel to leave it there do so long! Please come back
kagome higurashi chapter 25 . 8/16/2015
please write some more. what happens next. it's getting good. will harry reveal his parseltongue ability.
projectjay chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
Poor Harry I hope James finds out and divorces Lily. No good lily
Tigress817 chapter 25 . 8/10/2015
Dude... When I realized that this was the last chapter, I fricken SPASAMED! This is one of the BEST stories/fanfictions/whatever that I have EVER read! Dude! You're killing me! I know you probably hear this a lot, but please UPDATE!
1,558 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »