Reviews for King Who Lived
Ditzyninja2249 chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
Interesting. I like the concept. So why does Harry go to Beauxbatons and what is this Ritual? (If Krum and Fleur are older, why are they having theirs at the same time as Harry?)

Please update soon!
Vellouette chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Where are Sirius and Remus? Hopefully they treat Harry better then his parents do.
petites sorcieres chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
haha XD Like this story Continue! Beware though to not make Harry look like aslave. Tht would damage it.
kubas89 chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
good start update soon
InzanityRulz chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Interesting fic. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Ms-Fleur chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Hey, so far great, hope this isn't a slash, but it looks like Harry will be hooking up with Luna, as long its not ginny slut or a male, then its fine with me.

So the "ONE", sound like a King position, who ever is chosen they are the king, so what I understand, when the child reaches his legal age 17, they are tested in the ritual room to see if they are the "ONE", its been a thousand years, no one has been chosen so it seems it like a formality really.

I really hope Harry is the one, becuase whatever the story your basing it on, Harry will always be the Pivotal character. And being chosen as the one, once your chosen, your chosen. Apparently, the chosen one will have royal blood in them form what Im getting at. I don't think Lily and James can do anything really if Harry is the King, they can't make him give it up to Chris, becuase Chris wasn't chosen, who ever is the "one", they will rule the wizardy world? I add this to my story alert, see yah.
HPGWnever chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
I like this fic so far. I just have two requests.

1. PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT SLASH!

2. Please don't pair Harry up with the Slut-who-lived aka Ginny Weasley.
lmill123 chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
I hope that Harry doesn't give up the Potter heir status to Chris. James must not be able to disinheirent Harry so that Chris can be heir. Harry should tell James and Chris to stuff it when he becomes of age. Sounds like Harry will be the king and I can just see James and Lily trying to make him give it to Chris. Hope that you update soon.
the-dreamer4 chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
It's an interesting premise, so I'll stick with this for awhile longer.

However, it is *really* irritating that you spell Lily's name wrong (one 'L'!), and that you miss capitalizing people's names so often (fleur, potter, etc). It distracts from the story you are writing, and the sloppiness makes a reader think you take no pride in your work, so why should we.

I do want to see how this goes, though, so, until next chapter,

dreamer
power214063 chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
can they make harry give up his roll as the potter heir because he will be of age?
pstibbons chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
How are you going to treat Hermione in this fic?
Holen-Snape chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Chris is a right prat. Looking forward to what will Happen with harry. Love the chapter. thank you
1,647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110