Reviews for King Who Lived
MeinNameIstHase chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
So apparently it is Lily, who is manipulating Harry's life against him, maybe because he is a Parselmouth or maybe for some other reason. But I'm at a loss when trying to understand her agenda. More information, please?
Guest chapter 24 . 11/6/2013
I like stories, where Harry becomes some kind of Lord and this then produces more problems than are solved. Those are not that many and not easy to find. Your skilled writing is also an huge bonus. Thank you for sharing.
Shadow315 chapter 24 . 11/1/2013
I like the story, pissed that Skeeter was still able to write horrible stories about Harry. Where were his guards? Doesn't he have a secretary or people to make statements, to get the Prophet to apologize or something?

MORE SOON
Guest chapter 16 . 10/23/2013
I do believe this is the first time Ihave heard someone insuate that Umbitch turns her victims into cats, slighly suprising
Tigerwolvesvixen chapter 24 . 10/16/2013
please please continue i love your story alot its awesome
Kaylen Cooper chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
Started reading this years ago, but never really got too far into it.

Found it again, and decided to make my way through the whole lot. Absolutely glad I did, as it's brilliant!

Loved it, and looking forward to reading more when you continue. :)
CaraCersei chapter 24 . 9/15/2013
Excellent chapter, so glad you've updated. I live this story and am really enjoying seeing Harry slowly mature into a true King. Thanks for sharing this story, please update ASAP! :D
Snargleblax chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Oh snap! Plot twist!
ironhair chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
And my signed-in review ...
I came here thanks to a recommendation by another author and I liked the concept to keep reading.
Looking forward to your next chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
Will probably reread the whole story again when u update your next chapter.
Wish you luck in real life.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/22/2013
Ty for the poem ending reference.
Ironhair
Guest chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
It's moving too slow, especially with no explanation of lily acting th way she did... A fic should explain its premise in the beginning chapters and then build up on it... You are doing it the other way round...

Ironhair.
Will leave a review from my main account, when I sign in from my comp.
ironhair chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
woah, what?
ironhair chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
how did the fact that he speaks parselmouth get revealed?
ironhair chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
all the potter siblings are the same age? The ritual happens for all 3 at the same time?
1,647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »