Reviews for King Who Lived
Sulina chapter 16 . 8/31/2021
More competent Umbridge, sign me up.
Sulina chapter 15 . 8/30/2021
Harry is useless and his twin is knighted when he asked for the opposite and he has a point Chris was too young to protect Harry and in canon it was Lily hersel who did it anyway. His orders are for nothing it seems and no one cares. Then why have a king that you waited for so long and you don't even listen to him?
And incompetent guards my favorite, anyway that dementor scene was nice.
inuyasha16451 chapter 25 . 8/8/2021
Omg. This story is bloody amazing. Please please come back and update this soon
thomaspheasant chapter 25 . 8/2/2021
please update
katraj0908 chapter 25 . 7/7/2021
Seriously?! I won’t even ask for you to continue since it’s been years, but still! Ugh. Cliffhanger much?!
katraj0908 chapter 13 . 7/7/2021
Bitch. I was just warming up to James, hoping there was redemption or something and then that bitch had to…
I'm not ofreakingkay chapter 25 . 3/5/2021
This has been an amazing story so far. Harry's characterization, though developed through unfortunate circumstances, is absolutely spot on for someone in his position. The first few chapters hit really hard with me for some reason. I've never felt unloved or unwanted by my family, every, but reading Harry in that position, along with the stylistic choices you made, really mailed me feel sorry for him. It's no wonder that he's so withdrawn, and I'm happy that he was able to finally sorta break himself away from his parents' influence (and the thing with James broke my freaking heart!). I'm hoping that you're doing well, and that you've finally found that job you were looking for and have gotten one if your books published. I'd love to read one since your story so far is honestly the best Royal!Harry story on this cite closely beside Ex Sanguis (the rewrite). I hope you come back one day to at least give a summary of the rest of the story if you lost interest. I'd be really sad about it, but I'd still be happy to know what brilliant plots you'd come up with, especially since many mysteries you've laid out have yet to be solved. I'm dying of curiosity! But I digress. Thank you so much for having taken the time to write this story, even if it wasn't intended only for us. I'm still appreciative of such a wonderful hidden gem and will never forget stumbling upon it!
magnoliarossa chapter 25 . 2/18/2021
ending a WIP like this is sadistic :P
I really hope that even if it's been years you will come back to post in this story.
I certainly liked it a lot. Thank you
R chapter 8 . 1/18/2021
Why the fuck did you make him short?
sthrobbins chapter 15 . 12/16/2020
I have to exercise my option to stop reading this fic. I don't understand why so many fanfiction writers make Harry so weak and ineffectual. Why would magic select this weakling to be King? Why would Fleur or Victor choose to be friends with this chump? No wonder his staff ignores his commands. Your Harry is pitiful.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/1/2020
Please update
RedKnightmare chapter 25 . 9/22/2020
Will this story ever be updated or has it been adopted,if it hasn't can anyone recommend me a story with similiar concepts
MidnightsRose chapter 25 . 9/4/2020
I hope to see you continue this eventually. It is a lovely story with so much more to tell.
jdp000 chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
Unfortunately there is way many plot points.

Boy who live and Voldemort
Lily Potter's Contempt of Harry
Romance that hasn't even been introduced yet.
Umbridges plot.

So far none of it has been resolved after 25 chapter. So much buildup and no payoff. Just left me upset that after 25 chapter nothing has changed for Harry.
Eaken chapter 17 . 3/24/2020
WHy is harry so god damn useless?
1,647 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »