Reviews for King Who Lived
Guest chapter 21 . 2/28/2020
I'd pair Harry with Hermione and Neville with Luna.
Neville already has a great deal of respect and admiration for Luna and while Harry admires she can't be a strong helpmate for him like Hermione can.
tazdad47 chapter 25 . 2/2/2020
Please finish this great story. Thanks tazdad 47
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 21 . 11/30/2019
Can't wait for you to update this great story and continue it but until then, I'll read the continuation from MagmiaFlare.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2019
I am big confusion
Guest chapter 12 . 11/10/2019
I can't read anymore. If harry had been 17 none of this chaos over his education would happen and he might have more confidence and been able to put his tormentors in their place and get on with ruling.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/10/2019
I couldn't understand why all the potter children were undergoing the ritual. /shouldn' t it be reserved until c children are of age, then the problem of harry being 14 and still at school would have been avoided, plus still being under the control of his less than pleasant parents.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2019
The potters are no more abusive than the Dursleys?

Goes on to describe a normal room, instead of a cupboard.

Pretty much the potters are really negligent to him, but they don’t go out of their way to do bad or evil things to him.

You can’t really say that’s equal, can you?

While what you said didn’t really say that the situations are equal, it did imply that in your wording.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2019
When writing dialogue you need to put the full stop or exclamation mark inside the speech marks.

Eg.
You wrote
"Then I propose a toast, to a successful ritual for all three of you"

It should be
"Then I propose a toast, to a successful ritual for all three of you."

Also, if the dialogue is within a sentence, you must put a comma either before, and outside of the speech marks, or after, and within the speech marks.

Eg.

You wrote
"A fair point Viktor" Marius interrupted his wife who had opened her mouth to continue the discussion.

It should be
"A fair point Viktor," Marius interrupted his wife, who had opened her mouth to continue the discussion.

(The other comma I added is a separate mistake.)

I couldn’t find an example where you got the text before the dialogue wrong, as you don’t write like that much.
Here is a separate example (paraphrasing the last example)-

Wrong
Marius interrupted his wife "A fair point Viktor."

Right
Marius interrupted his wife, "A fair point Viktor."

Other than that, no massive problems, and it seems interesting.
Panthers1roar chapter 8 . 8/15/2019
TheRoyal101 chapter 24 . 6/20/2019
I don’t get; if he has so much political clout why doesn’t he just use it. As in come on, Rita wouldn’t dare go against the minister but has no problem going after the King?!
Phoenixbird56 chapter 19 . 6/3/2019
this is the first time I have read this chapter, and i was wondering if you wrote prisoner 24601 as a reference to les miserables, cause I love les mis that made me laugh. BTW, great story!
Luiz4200 chapter 25 . 5/21/2019
I guess Voldemort will be revived next chapter. Assuming there'll be a next chapter.
Luiz4200 chapter 13 . 5/21/2019
Bonesy, I'm disappointed in you.

Wow, Lily IS the villain of the story.
Luiz4200 chapter 11 . 5/21/2019
Tonks' shapeshifting did its work. Also, Chris is Heir Presumptive, not Apparent.
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 5/21/2019
No need for a trial? Ha! I wish Sirius Black was there.
1,647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »