Reviews for King Who Lived
Allora chapter 25 . 8/4/2017
Hi, I just thought you should know I really love this story. I really want to find out what happens next. I'm also curious about if Harry finds out Lilly obliviated James and how that part of his life changes.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/1/2017
Please update, this is such an interesting storyyy
SonOfABanshee chapter 17 . 5/9/2017
There are many words I can think of when I think of She Who I Will Not Named but I don't like to curse so I will just say this :
Your mother is a *beep beep beep*ing*beep*lorem ipsum*beep beep beep*admiumvenium*beep beep beep beep*turolagulio*beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep* hippopotamus*beep beep beep beep beep beep* Republican *beep beep beep* Daniel Radcliffe *beep beep beep beep* with a bucket of *beep beep beep beep* in a castle far away where no one can hear you *beep beep beep beep beep beep* soup *beep beep beep* with a bucket of *beep beep* Mickey Mouse *beep beep* with a stick of dinomite *beeeeeepppp* magical *beep beep beep beep* ALAKAZAM!
ceara1888 chapter 25 . 4/15/2017
I'm so sad to see that you never continued this story. It's such an unusual take. I would have loved to see what happens next.
0DINS0N chapter 12 . 3/24/2017
wow Harry is such a wimp
Faery66 chapter 25 . 3/7/2017
Hope to read more soon.

D
chachingmel123 chapter 25 . 2/19/2017
If sorry but the way harry is portrayed here, he is mostly an idiot and its frustrating. Why its frustrating is because there are certain times when your write harry as smart and his understanding is well above some his age.

But the fact he tries to please certain individuals especially Dumbledore, who you write as obviously being controlling over his life, makes me quiet ill.

One moment, he grows a back bone against his family and others, the next he bows his head to people who are supposed to 'know what's best' when in reality they want to hold all the power.

The way Harry's personality seems to change every 2 or 3 chapters, is cause of concern and im amazed that I managed to read to the end.

I have a serious headache now from the frustration.
kinz255 chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
Why is harry an ediot he has no back bone nothing god i hate when ppl write like that
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 14 . 12/9/2016
Think you could get your super evil Lily to Obliviate this story from my mind? At least then I would know I hadn't wasted my time on it.
FieryWaters chapter 25 . 11/16/2016
Classic Trick. No insult to Harry but, if he can throw off the imperious, why can't he throw off the compulsions?
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 25 . 10/9/2016
I cannot properly express just how much I enjoy your story. It is a delight to read and I truly hope to receive an update someday!
Andromedaa chapter 25 . 9/17/2016
Wow! What a story!
Please continue with it or atleast lay out how it ends or allow it to be adopted by someone.
Thanks.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 25 . 8/16/2016
Aaawww please update soon! This story is a VERY fascinating, to be wasted has incomplete. So please update soon!
Xyraella chapter 25 . 8/13/2016
Any chance you'll be updating soon? This is a great story and i'd like to see how it turns out in the end!
whats up with jeremiah chapter 19 . 8/2/2016
Heyo, I know it's been several years and you probably won't even see this - but I just wanted to say that I really love this story. Honestly, whenever I get in a "fanfic-y" mood this is one of those stories that I just always return to and reread. You've done a great job and have a serious talent for writing, especially for developing an engaging story. You've done a fantastic job at developing the lore of the story, too - the whole magic ritual, the divide between light/dark magic, etc, etc. Seriously, feel good about yourself!
1,647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »