Reviews for The Phantom Illusionist
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Aww it was so short! But still a very nice story :)
Malorne-10 chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Cute, I would have really liked this to be longer so I could really get involved in the character's. But other than that I have no complaints, great job! :)
Allanna Stone chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
AMAZING! write a sequal, pleasy sneezy?
EchoSerenade chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Another job well done! Short and sweet :D
Areus Bookworm chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
Wanna know something sad? I didnt even think this had anything to do with the Illusionist until chapter4 when I saw the disclaimer. Then I realilized that the story did match up. I liked your version a lot! It's more like a story on it's own than a retelling of another. Great job!
Ferdinand Sutcliff chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
I love the illusionist, it's one of my favourite movies, especially Phillip Glass's soundtrack.

Good work on the story. You made it so that it was influenced greatly, but not suffocated by the idea. :)

Thankyou for the awesome story!

Rose chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Such a wonderful story!
Mizu-Magaru-Sensei chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
This was amazing! Thank your so much for posting this! Keep up the great work!

MiMi
Person chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
generally the writing was good. The only problem was the plot. At first i thought it might be a bit more original than it was. Then you rushed the character developement. Then the story ended quite suddenly with a rushed and confusing wrap-up. But as i said the plot could have been better but the writting was very nice after some initial troubles. I think i will look out for your next story.
Person chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I like the way this story is going. The originals are very good so it might be hard to live up to them. You write well. The only thing i am not too enthused about is that you explain too much. I realize you need to set up the story but it is not at all realistic for the interior monolouges to contain all of that. Maybe you could try and just insintuate things instead of writting it out. Like the whole thing with Cristine you could tell what is going on just from what she does.
VerdeAmor chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Dear Mystic Lady Fae,

The story between Leah and Erik is divine! To be honest, it's a much more beliveable story than the original. The deformed boy genius becoming a well known illusionist to ask for his love's hand. You have a gift for writing, and it shows. Thank you, it's a lovely story.

XOXO your obedient servant,

Girlycard6
LadyKatie08 chapter 7 . 9/19/2008
Hi there, I loved this story, I am stll reeling from the fact that Christine was so nasty in this one, but hey she was very good at it lol. You don't run across a good Erik/OW story now-a-days and you did a great job :)

Katie
jtbwriter chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
Bravo! Short but very sweet-and Erik's plan was perfect!

Plus dear Christine couldn't possibly make much of a fuss

for fear of being found out! LOL!

Thanks for another winner-I look forward to your next tale!
Timeflies chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
Yes, I liked it and your ending was fun. You showed Christine not to mess with Erik and when she did, she got burned. Your Nadir was a kind person and his care of Christine was kind. Erik had a good friend in him. Her parents were glad to know she was happy and with child. Good ending. Can't wait for another story.
NerdyPinupCrystal chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
YAY!I loved it! It was such an awesome story x-) Keep up the great work!