Reviews for Silver Hair
kakkn chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Sweet :)
fluffily chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Not bad at all! I usually think fanfics where they suddenly confess their feelings and kiss are a bit too rushed, but this was done well enough that it didn't leave me thinking "Wait, what? How did that happen?" Very kawaii.
AnimeRomanceFreak1990 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
It was sweet and charming, not to mention hilarious and romantic. It had all these themes to it and I loved it! It was interesting; instead of his ears you made Kagome go for his hair. That was different from the others I've read where his ears were mainly focused on and I absolutely loved this one! Romantic and so Kawaii!
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
This is very good.
INULoverVAstyle chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
such a cute story...good job for your first fiction
Sepsis chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
omg..xDD it was so damn cute..

I want to be kagome, too.. I wanna touch his hair..XD

I liked it very much..;)
GundamWingFanatic90 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
That was so sweet! And I love the part at the end! That was funny! Good job, LES!

-Fanatic
Cherrynuts chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Wow nice story ;D Liked it.
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
OK, I love how you described his hair. I for one do have a hair fetish. I love when someone plays with my hair and I love to play with other people's hair (growing up in the 80's, what can I say). Anywho, great ficlet. Very sweet and romantic and extremely well written. :3
AngelFire85 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
that was the sweetest story ever

Kagome does love Inuyasha as he is

I BET HIS HAIR FEELS LIKE LIQUID SILVER AND THE SOFTEST SILK!
UsagiMoon2627 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
aw... I loved it! I liked how InuYasha opened up about his life, talking to Kagome and explaining to her about what it was like for him back then. It was cute and sad at the same time... I loved it! Thanks!
pink.love.rocks chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Hee Hee that was great! Now I want to touch his hair... I think I am going to go pet my puppy now.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Aw, so cute. Awesome job!

-D101
Vellophone chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Great story! I find it cool how you described Inuyasha';s relationship with his mother, Kikyo, and up the good work!