Reviews for Rationality
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 6/5
Sadness. This story is beautiful, achingly so- but in the wilted and pressed flowers are. Once beautiful, still beautiful, but holding memories of coldness, permeated by sorrow. Congrats. I adored it. You write some of the most poetic things, you know. I really enjoy that about your writing.
pansmione chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Fucking Beautiful. I'm just going to sit here and cry now, okay?
Avianahelena chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Wow. Suckerpunch.

I love the fragmented style. It throws the reader off and puts him/her in the same conflicted and confused state as the narrators. Draco's character is very ambiguous, in a good way- even now I wonder if he was gone because he was really betraying Hermione et al or if there was something else going on there. Maybe that's just because I've always wanted to believe the best of Draco; he was weak, so weak, but maybe not bad.

Anyway, your subtle foreshadowing, like the reference to "actor's hands" at the very beginning and Draco's trembling at the word "traitor," was masterful. My only criticism is that perhaps the characters of the Order were a bit too easily taken in, and then too easily taken down at the end. Perhaps that was necessary for the story's ending, but it felt a little forced.
Less Wrong chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
A sad chilling little story.
YashasAngel chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
What do you mean commistion you. Do you want someone to give you adeas for fics and you write it for them?
sharpestsatire chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Omgosh. *mouth is covered* Omgosh.

Ok, so I've been reading almost all your work on my ipod, and it doesn't let me review but... omgosh... I just thought you should know that you're, like, my top favorite author ever on here. Or one of them. Her and Me (HG/DM) is one of my favs.

Omgosh. This fic... WHAT KIND OF ENDING WAS THAT? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
ZomgShaylex chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Your Dramione, it makes me shiver.

Katamabob chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wow. Dark, sinister. And really really good. Loved it!

Kate
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I never knew hair was so crippling, which is odd, for I've got a yard of it... Draco didn't betray them, did he? oh no oh dear this is all so unsettling! Fantastically done.
writersz cramp chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
-_- you're story is really confusing... is the story line in chronologically order anyways? I wish you wouldn't write open-ended stories like this... It's annoying and frustrating. _
mysteryssister chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh, wow, this was so cool! It's really well written, and I loved it!
kazfeist chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
You were right. This was incredibly dark. At least he tried to save her, though.
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
That was sad... adding a bit of comedy in the middle there though, with Remus and Sirius, was a good idea. Nice job on the whole thing.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Fantastically dark and depressing and great ending for where the story was going, excellently realistic. I rather like the disjointedness, cause it expresses the emotional fragmentation well. Enjoyable read.
Gingham and Basil chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
That was very haunting. I liked it.

Happy Writing!