Reviews for Important
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Anon here,
Waaaaah! Oh Matt, I care! I care so much, I love yooooouuuu!
Anyway. Great story, I really want a second chapter thing talking about Matt's reaction to L's death! That would be so awesome! And sad. And angsty. But awesome! You write all of them so well, how do you capture their personalities?! L is so sweet in this story, and in general, there's a reason he's my favorite. Awesome work, please do think about doing another chapter thingy!
Anon out, PEACE!
One of the Colorless chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
It'd be interesting to read about the three of them working together on the Kira case instead of or with L.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
loved it!
Serenity Lhane chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
...that..was..WONDERFUL!

Terrific job, even though its sad to imagine Matt cryin, it was a great story!
Grand Slam chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
awesome! it wud be so cool if they worked as L, together. it totly sucks that in death note, mello, matt, L, aiber, wedy, and light had to die. i mean, the old light, not the psycho i-will-rule-the-world freak light. we lost three geniuses, a con-man and a surveillance chick. damn!
LightlessFallenAngel chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Whoaaaaaa! I so fell in love with this story! It made me smile and sent a warm feeling all over me ;w; Ah.. Nyah, the sceen with the four of them hugging, was my favourite... and how Matt saw all their concern, and L's gentle actions over him... So pretty... I liked a lot the black and white idea 3 suits! The whole teamwork idea suits! And i loved it... Oh look: albums/ll10/JustinJakeLong/Lunatic%20Blue%20Moon%20-% Isn't it just like this sceen? Nyah ;w; beautiful story... Love love, i dont know what else to say~
Dragon Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love this! Definitely a fave!
Maedhros chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Makes a lot of sense. I wish Matt's purpose as you state it was better incorporated into the canon series. Thanks for showing the possibilities and the basis behind it!

ps. black and white are shades not colours.
HeartBeatFailure-x chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
It was strange to watch Matt have a break down like that, but its utterly true

Lovely written )
3waypetal chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This story is awesome! I love all the emotions and and inner conflicts that arise. I was never into Matt all that much until I read this story and I thank you for that. I added this story to my favorites list because it's so good! Great job your an awesome writer.
blushuu chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
The way you portrayed Matt's feelings and the entire emotional atmosphere was amazing! I love how you showed that Mello and Near do show compassion and co-exist when necessary. This story made me smile even though it was so sad. Ultimate Win!
Soul of Antauri chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
To be perfectly honest, this is the best fanfic I've ever read. I loved how you showed the heart of Matt and gave all four of them understandable, human emotions, even Near!

This was absolutly wonderful. You should be proud of yourself!
Homocidal Suicide chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Great Plot

Well written

And intresting interpreation!

I never noticed that, about the clothing! It is so true though!
Cygnus the Swan chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
MATTIE WINS. XD
Sparxyu chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
i'm so adding this 2 my faves! kinda reminds me of my best bud! he rox! ;b great job!