Reviews for A Little Too Late
Vishw chapter 3 . 6/12/2023
This started decently, but later chapters were disappointing. I mean Naruto just rejected Sakura and then next he's getting all frisky with Hinata the day they met after a couple of years?! It felt more like he was using her for a rebound instead of anything genuine.
Bluewarrior3 chapter 3 . 10/23/2019
That was amazing! I loved your story and I love naruhina:)
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 10/7/2018
that was good keep the chapters coming
SocialSuicideGirl chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
I know that you probably won't ever see this because your life is so over and done with, but I love this story so much so I'm reviewing anyway! Sympathetic Sakura bashing, NaruHina friskiness, weird biting stuff... sooooo awesome! Chapter 3 is my absolute favourite! I loved their adorable interactions when Hinata made breakfast for Naruto, they were so earnest and sweet! And even though I never really thought I had anything against her, it just seemed to make it taste that much sweeter that Sakura is having a little heartbroken break down while Hinata's dreams come true and Naruto finally has someone who just loves him, aww...
wesleycharles chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Wow! What a hot chapter. This was a great one...super writing. Naruto and Hinata finally got together:) Great story...this was a surprise for me to find...thanks for writing. I'll check out your other stories now.
wesleycharles chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Hinata came into the story...big time! I never expected this type of scene. I love the story...Naruto woke up:)
wesleycharles chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Hmmm...is Hinata in this picture? Not yet anyway. Sakura never did show romantic emotions for Naruto...but violence very often toward him. I will read on...very well written.
tim lee1 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Great story, well written and just cool action at the M rating. I wish it would go on for a few chaps and see what happens when Neji and the rest of the Leaf ninja find out about Hinata and Naruto.
tim lee1 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Wow! Hot stuff here...great chap. NaruHina.
tim lee1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Excellent chapter...Naruto finally decided to move on...Sakura had been cruel to him even from the Academy days. This seems as fake as the 'confession' in the manga.
ranbo neal chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Very good ending chapter...I enjoyed the whole idea of what happened with Naruto and Hinata. This was a cool, well-written story.
ranbo neal chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
She is too late...oh, well. I like the chapter. Naruto moved on and Sakura regrets...while Hinata is great to him.
ranbo neal chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow! A cool emotional chapter. Kind of like the scene from the manga...but here Sakura is being genuine. Very good writing...I want to see where you take this now if it is an NaruHina story.
tk04 chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Wow this chapter was joy. Lol thank you again
tk04 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
This has to be the best story for me to hate Sakura. Sure deserve it. I never fan of her. just reading how sorry she feel about herself make me feel so good.

So thank you. I really like the story by the way. It crack me up when he told her about getting more experience. Lol
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »