Reviews for Rebirth of Legends
Siatuvai1002 chapter 21 . 10/17
I loved this book!
Please read my stories
Can u please review and help with my writers block
Awesome story. I can't explain how much I love this story. Just know that it was great and really good for your first story, especially after reading some other first stories. To tell you the truth, this is one of the best first stories I've read. Well written and no errors in spelling or puncuation that I saw. Very good.
Ramrikai chapter 21 . 5/29
Someone obviously watched Avatar. The Nickelodeon one of course.

Overall that was pretty darn good for a first attempt at fan fiction. The climax with the demon king was a bit short, but I can't really see a way to naturally make it longer.
Ramrikai chapter 10 . 5/28
Oh yeah! Forgot you mentioned that Kurama's family was sealed up in a summoning contract. How does that work here? Where do they reside when they aren't summoned? Also, what of the toads; can Naruto still summon them?
Ramrikai chapter 8 . 5/28
Huh. Guess I didn't really think about what would have happened to Kushina since Orochimaru was the one to sic a free Kyūbi on Konoha, meaning that she was never a Jinchuriki in the first place. Sweet!
Ramrikai chapter 7 . 5/28
Well then. This is escalating a bit faster than I expected. You said red hair, but that was Tendo Pain right? The one made from Yahiko? Just wanting to clarify.
Ramrikai chapter 6 . 5/28
Well I was definitely wrong. Not a giant three-tailed turtle. I wonder who their 4th will be, he thinks with a hint of sarcasm. I'll get the catnip!
Ramrikai chapter 5 . 5/28
I'm sorry but I had to laugh at exactly how you aged down Yugito here. Guess I'm just gonna have to embrace the magic of convenience here and go with it. I imagined Arashen was older than that, though. Ah well, Yugito is a kitten again. Moving on.

I'm gonna guess he's got the Sanbi.
Ramrikai chapter 4 . 5/28
If by "you'll see in time" you meant "you'll see next chapter", then you were right. Sure he was merely offering her a place to stay for now, but if he asks Hiashi's permission just for that, then he definitely will when he asks to marry her.
Ramrikai chapter 3 . 5/28
Well, well, well. Looks like you managed to predict a little bit about Naruto's appearance when he cooperates with Kurama, namely the color. Nicely done.

Though it was a rather brutal way to go about it, and not particularly my favorite, Hinata's clan is out of the way now. I think I'd still like to see Naruto go to Hiashi for her hand eventually out of respect, even if it's not really necessary. It would be a nice gesture.
Ramrikai chapter 2 . 5/28
Figured it was about time I read this one. I had to laugh at the note at the end. My exact thoughts when I read the description of Naruto's new outfit were, "So, Naruto, but goth."

I'd like to hear your alternate Kyubi sealing story for this one. I'm trying to picture how it would go down.

The anime is finally done with the filler arc! The content was good, but the timing was horrible.
ShadowImageComics chapter 21 . 4/19
Nice story for I liked it. You forgot to mark it completed though. I enjoyed it very much like I did with your other ones.
worldking chapter 2 . 1/27
It was awesome
hakon2feb chapter 21 . 11/11/2014
Ok, so the journey has ended. Naruto has reached his goal, has a family and kids :)
It was a nice story, with a nice ending. Sasuke got off better than he deserved, but since the fic was rated T, then torture was out of the question (Unless the T rating implies torture?)
It's been fun, even if it was a bit short, and i enjoyed it :)

hakon2feb chapter 20 . 11/11/2014
Ok, so Naruto and Hinata lives (For now anyways). Celebration for all :D
Sasuke lives too, and is obviously plotting revenge... Why can't the bad guys leave well alone? Pretty stupid, really.
Anyways... The last fight is coming up, and by all rights, Sasuke should not have been alive to fight it. Anyways, it's been fun even if it was a bit short :)