Reviews for Rebirth of Legends
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2016
This chapter was gay as shit
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
Fucking weeaboo
NarHina chapter 21 . 12/5/2016
It was ok, but the insertion of the legendary warriors and Demon king kind of ruined it a bit for me. But I still enjoyed it and think the ending could have been better maybe a chapter on Sasuke's life after his chakra is sealed or something from his pov.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
marquis.shax chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
aside from the whole deal with Kyubi this story isn't to bad so far. I know it's been quite a while since you finished this an started on other stories (one or two of which I believe I may be following lol) but still the fact that you decided to completely forgo the fact that Kurama was sealed in Kushina an blamed the attack on Pedo Snake is just stupid. Also seriously storing the Yin half of Kyubi in a scroll? That's just a massive plot hole as if a scroll could hold that power then Minato didn't need to seal it in Naruto at all he'd have been able to split the Kyubi an put it in two different scrolls an send it off with the Toads which is pretty much out of Obito or Madaras grasp
Guest chapter 21 . 10/18/2016
I could kiss you for this amazing masterpiece. I loved it! Thank you
my 2 guys chapter 21 . 10/3/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
MADDOG789 chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
A ok chapter if you right a new Naruto and Hinata fantasy Naruto and hinatas relationship a little more just what I thought you know
guest chapter 21 . 9/5/2016
Kill yourself, delusional pathetic fatass virgin.
guest chapter 21 . 6/30/2016
Kill yourself, delulu virgin fag.
guest chapter 21 . 6/6/2016
SakuLee is pathetic. Kill yourself, virgin.
thorn.draco chapter 21 . 3/16/2016
new way you did with his mom
using here as a path
Shinobi Gatana chapter 11 . 3/16/2016
KUSHINA OWNS ALL! EXCEPT FOR HINATA. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Shinobi Gatana chapter 10 . 3/16/2016
Danzou got his in the end? Works for me. Really hate that guy.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 9 . 3/16/2016
My only gripe personally is I would change where it says Kushina was a jonin of whirlpool to a Kunoichi or Jonin of Konoha. I otherwise, another great chapter.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
The story is chaotic... but not in a horrible way. Just a lot going on at once. I kind of like it.