Reviews for Lucky Wish
catwin chapter 9 . 9/22/2008
Aww! ;-; it's OVER! Thank you so, so, so, SOO much for writing my request; it turned out AWESOME. I loved the ending and Mello, and Sayu, and Near and well, you get the point :P

5/5 THANKS!

-catwin
catwin chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
Actually, I think this is one of the best chapters so far :) Near isn't that OOC at all! Personally, I kinda of believe it :P

UPDATE!
Midnight Hikari chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
Mello has the wrong idea doesn't he? They're not gonna brak-up are they? Oh, so many questions. Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter.
catwin chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
Nah Near wasn't that Oc; he COULD have acted like that- who knows? :p I'm not too sure aobut the Mello-lying thingy, Mello's pretty smart (:

Update soon!

-Catwin
Midnight Hikari chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
Yes, how ARE you going to lie to WillyWonka? _ I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
catwin chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
Yay! You updated! (: I love how you made Mello's and Sayu's realationship; it's so different yet very interesting xD

Update!

-Catwin
Midnight Hikari chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
Wow, that was...something. The conversation and everything. Hopefully they'll make up. I hope Sayu will be able to solve this. She seems mature enough to handle it. Update soon!
catwin chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Damn, you've left me speechless xP Great chapter, I tink I can live a week; so update soon when you get back! :]

catwin chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
Yay! double update :] Poor Sayu- if I were her I'd press and press and press and press until they gagged me :P

Update soon!

Midnight Hikari chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Nice one Matsuda. Nice one. Willy Wonka's coming back? Cool! Hopefully Sayu will be careful, even if there was no need for caution. Update soon! I really like the chapter.
Midnight Hikari chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Nice chapter. Both wants to call each other but doesn't. They really kinda think alike. Umm, I forgot. Who is Nathan? Update soon!
catwin chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
XD Hope your tooth gets-well-soon.

Dark Inklings chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
Yay, you reviewed! Wow, Mello is so against marriage or any sort of strong bond. I can see why but still...I feel bad for Sayu. Great story and I still miss Misa and Matt, they were two of my favorite DN characters! Make a story about them, please!

Keep up the awesome work and update soon!
catwin chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
I love Mello's stubborness. It's so cute X3 Anyways, great chapter and thanks for updating! It was a long wait D:

Uodate soon!

catwin chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
You made Misa so likeable in your story, now I'm sad she died TT

Anyways, great start! THanks again of the Lucky Trilogy, it's been AWESOME!