Reviews for Growltooth's Laws of Acquisition
hummingpetal chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Hahaha - Indeed, a tribute to the Screwtape Letters :)
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Cool. Good work.
Fawkes Wright chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Laws of Acquisition, is that supposed to be like Rules of Acquisition from the Ferengi (Star Trek)?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This made me chuckle, and I thought it was clever.

Yay, I have a sense of humor XD
Spazzy Princess chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Oh my lord. Remind me never to get on the wrong side of a goblin, especially this one.

And yet, I couldn't help but find some of his rules amusing. I'm sure I'll regret saying that.
Majerus chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Both Hilarious and Revealing.

Brings new ... light? to Growltooth and the danger Albus is in!

(also, WOW you write a LOT, now I understand the apologies in AP:YotB early teen ch's forwards!)

malfoyforever chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Sound like Laws I want to learn and live by. I actually know a few people who already live by them.
Lena chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Dude this was hilarious.
Astraea Elladanien chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Okay, why was Growltooth hired at Hogwarts again? Heh. Kingsley or Professor McGonagall [whoever hired him] is completely bonkers. Honestly...

Very funny,

DragonQuillZ chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Interesting, disturbing and humorous all at once... Brilliant combo! Hahaha 'wives don't always help' was a good one and law 6 was a classic. Great job and insight into the mind of Growltooth.
Darkroses chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Law 6 is hilarious!

xD But true...:P
Kamp chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
lol. love it that was funny. like law 6 the best.
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Wow. Very dark! But funny!
Elessa24 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
(chuckling)) This made me die laughing! It was a great idea that followed after reading Ferengi rules of acquistion. I loved the rules and it sounds so much like a goblin to me. Please, write more. I can just picture Growltooth using those rules especially at Hogwarts. Keep up the good work,please.