Reviews for Twilight Conversations
TheSagaLover chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
That one was quite amusing, funny too, but mostly like one of those inside jokes that you just have to chuckle over. Buit it was a REALLY good inside joke thing!
TheSagaLover chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god! I fell out of my seat for that one because I've read Sex and Vampire's and I was like 'Oh my god I get it'! So now I have a sore butt, but it was so worht it!
TheSagaLover chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Emmett is the best person to take your mind off of something. I thought it was funny when Bella was all like 'why do you have the key to edward's chasity belt in the first place?' and he's all like 'I'll tell you when you get older.' Ha, *sigh* good ol' Emmett...
Sabyn1993 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This is excellent
Captain-Cathers chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
I like the Joke! Tee hee!

LeapfrogingTrees chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
LOL I know you probably never going to read this but WHAT IRONY. I thought it was funny/amusing.
Strawberry Bijou chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
I loved these one shots :)

Just like another reviewer, I too feel bad that the author will never be able to read this... R.I.P. Stephenie, a person who was creative beyond her years.
Stupidlamb2154 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Hey,I heard about stephanies stories on jay/jayeliwoods story a moment too late and decided to give it a shot.I read farther on in jays story and found out what sorry to say the least.I was laughing out of my seat and then I realized as I read a few other stories that a writer as talented as her will never get the chance to make her own characters and wish her family the best and i hope your okay dealing with this.I can tell from her stories she was talented and i guess ill never know how some of this stuff ends.
anotherweasleykidathogwarts chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
omg that joke at the end was hilarious!

R.I.P Stephenie, we will miss you.
iloveemmettcullen1995 chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
o my gosh! that joke was flipping hilarious im like dying laughing im texting all my friend it right now lol ill make sure to give u props no worries lol good job!:)
True Colours chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This is the first fanfic I have read that depicts Emmet and Bella interacting, and it was brilliant. That is exactly the sort of thing Emmet would do. I have read Cannibal's profile, and it gives me a cold feeling to think that the author will never read this review. I just want to tell anyone who might be comforted by it how very sorry I am.

caramelprincess chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Zelbethia chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
WE WILL MISS YOU STEPH! chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
I laughed till my sides hurt. That was the funniest thing E.V.E.R chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
That was so funny. And cute.
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »