Reviews for Keeping His Silent Promise
I will listen
ShortyStarRose chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I LOVED it alot
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Now all we need is another bedtime story for the cousins!

I LOVE how Udonna and Leanbow knew how Bowen felt about Madison!

POST MORE ASAP!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
that was great loved it
animeotakupooh chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
i would love to read a maddick story! especially one written by you! i can discuss with you if you like!
readergirl12345 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This is a great sequel. It shows that they both care for each other a lot. Thanks for a great ending. :) I can help you if you would like any help.
Lady Nuit chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I thought it was really sweet that you compared and show how their elements affected each of them. Props. ;o3
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
A good story and a great follow-up, Starry. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
BuLgArIa ZaViNaGi chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
this is SO cutest story waiting for ch 2
AnnAbserver chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Great story! I loved the first one, and I was very happy when Nick came back, now she just has to tell her little cousins! I liked the way you brought back different parts of the season, like Maddie being turned to stone, it gives really good insight into the characters!
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I loved it! Oh I so loved it!
jessica.brooke chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Finally! Heehee!

Aw...this was soo adorable! I really really like this!

Excellent work ma soeur!

Xoxo xStarfirexRobinxo
MizFortune chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Hey, I really love your Knight in Phoenix Armor stories! Also, you captured Maddie and Nick's personalities very well! I look forward to reading more of your Power Rangers stories!

Jen

P.S. If you're still looking for one, I could listen to your ideas and answer your questions (I LIVE for Power Rangers, among other things) and give you feedback!
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I love this one... and the other one. So sweet and so sappy. Buty that's a good thing! Keep it up!
Ms. Fairweather chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
aw.

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now. I liked it a lot, it was a cute one-shot!