Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
Loved it
Jenycullen chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
Love love loved it!
QueenGB chapter 3 . 2/11/2020
I love Edward (team Edward all the way) but this one seems disconnected somehow. Somethings are unclear. Did Edward leave SWAT for good because of Liam? Why was Edward taking his daughter to Bella’s when she could have stayed with her grandparents? Why is he staying at Bella’s? Why is he sleeping on the floor? I thought she had a large place? I guess I’m disconnected somehow.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2019
Too much usage of the word "juices" . That was vile and I don't think I'll ever think of that word the same way ever again.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 10/18/2018
Why would Edward be so forward and just walk into Bella's bathroom like that? I know she said his name and that it turned him on, but he works for her. There is such a thing as privacy. She could've been mortified about that. It is risky of them to be expressing that they are attracted to one another in front of Libby. She already is asking both her dad and Bella to get married. I really liked Bella and Libby making pancakes together. Very cute. His flashback was interesting. Carmen, huh? Well, at least you answered one of the questions. She left with signing away her parental rights, so that is good news. Wonder why they would get married if one wanted children and the other did not? Strange. My hubs and I happily went the childfree route. We love children, just did not want them for our own. We borrow the nieces and nephews when we need our fix and then give them back, spoiled and tired.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 10/18/2018
Well, with Edward having Bella and all her friends over to Libby's party, her stalker may have followed them. He/she did mention they are always watching. Now, they've taken Libby back to Bella's house for the night. I hope nothing awful happens to Libby, as a result of a lunatic thinking Bella is 'his/hers'. That would be horrific. Why did I get the feeling that it may be Jacobs himself that is doing this? Bella thought he looked familiar. If he has been in the background of her surroundings, she may have seen him here or there. Therefore, making him familiar. Edward said 'ex co-worker' when looking at Jacobs. Did he get fired from SWAT because of what happened to Liam? It was not mentioned. Why would Edward have to spend the night at Bella's, if he did not sleep there the night before?
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 10/18/2018
Seems Edward did not mind the attention Mackenzie was showing him. That would make sense, as he is a single man and she was flirting. I am sure many a BxE fan were grumbling about that but, they are not a couple, he is working for her. It was cute that they all agreed to go to Libby's birthday party.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/18/2018
I don't think I've read you two before. You just popped up to the top of my TBR list and I have jumped in. I am intrigued with the husband/wife writing team. I like that you are writing the different points of view separately. I very much like Alice, Heather and Liam. I am glad that Alice is insisting on a body guard off those creepy emails. Very smart of her. I am glad that Liam is going to be okay. Wonder why Edward feels it is his fault that Liam is in that hospital bed? I rather liked that Heather smacked him for saying as much. Good for her.
bethabetha chapter 2 . 12/7/2017
i got about halfway through chapter 2 before i just couldn’t read anymore. the writing for EPOV is too stilted and formal to mesh well with Bella’s, and it throws me right out of the story.
debslmac chapter 22 . 10/14/2017
:) loved this story
JayNahNah chapter 22 . 9/15/2017
Read this on a recommendation & while parts were entertaining, the lack of continuity was annoying. For example, if Bella was living in a flat & the initial references were her walking down a hall to her bedroom, why were there suddenly stairs when they had their 1st formal outing?
Who stabbed Edward? One would assume Michael but no mention. What happened to Lauren & Mike?
Like I said, parts were entertaining & I appreciate the effort but it felt choppy & forced. Felt characters were added just because. Flying from California to Hawaii is approximately 5 hours & depending on the time of the year, a 2-3 time change with Hawaii being behind.
Sorry
Ashlie Christine chapter 4 . 7/21/2017
This story had great potential. But it just didnt flow well for me. I mean they just met a wk or so prior and they already are hooking up? No hate, just not my kind of story. I enjoyed it up untill here.
Boobert chapter 3 . 7/21/2017
This story is just too mushy, too fast. It's annoying and uncomfortable...and why would Edward scold Libby bc of her tongue? That's so incredibly stupid. Between the forced longing and sensitive inner dialogue, I'm not sure I can continue.
charbronte chapter 9 . 7/2/2017
Loving it so far!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2017
Edward hurt her and she is tring now to protect everyone
4,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »