Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
JayNahNah chapter 22 . 9/15
Read this on a recommendation & while parts were entertaining, the lack of continuity was annoying. For example, if Bella was living in a flat & the initial references were her walking down a hall to her bedroom, why were there suddenly stairs when they had their 1st formal outing?
Who stabbed Edward? One would assume Michael but no mention. What happened to Lauren & Mike?
Like I said, parts were entertaining & I appreciate the effort but it felt choppy & forced. Felt characters were added just because. Flying from California to Hawaii is approximately 5 hours & depending on the time of the year, a 2-3 time change with Hawaii being behind.
Sorry
Ashlie Christine chapter 4 . 7/21
This story had great potential. But it just didnt flow well for me. I mean they just met a wk or so prior and they already are hooking up? No hate, just not my kind of story. I enjoyed it up untill here.
Boobert chapter 3 . 7/21
This story is just too mushy, too fast. It's annoying and uncomfortable...and why would Edward scold Libby bc of her tongue? That's so incredibly stupid. Between the forced longing and sensitive inner dialogue, I'm not sure I can continue.
charbronte chapter 9 . 7/2
Loving it so far!
Edward hurt her and she is tring now to protect everyone
Anyone figuring out what she is thinking. She believe Libby and emmett being hurt is her fault
Not to be rude but there are two little mistakes and I quote "Heather's fingers stroked my husband's jaw" this was in EPov and it says softly signing when I am amusing it should say singing
Bella thinks she not beautiful. Edward thinks he not good enough
How does jasper know edward?
peacelovebre chapter 22 . 3/16
So good!
twimima7 chapter 1 . 1/20
Hey, good story going and can't wait to read on.
petmom1213 chapter 22 . 12/4/2016
Very good. Thank you both!
petmom1213 chapter 20 . 12/4/2016
Jacob is yuck. I do not like him. He is a master manipulator.
petmom1213 chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
Edward is so stupid. Carmen threatened Libby once so why would he turn his back on her? Idiot.
petmom1213 chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
First of all they are both idiots. He should NEVER have said that about Libby being his daughter. Why would she go to Jacob over her best friend? She just met Jacob. That makes NO sense. And having Carmen come , well I knew she would show up but Edward should of been cold to her and taken Libby away from the toxic bitch. As you can tell this chapter made me angry. It sounds like Bella is still living at Jacob's house. I hope not. UGH!
4,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »