Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
mubeenakhan.3 chapter 22 . 8/31
Totally in love with all of your stories. I loved the ending here. A perfect happy one but K really want you to continue with Arrogance. Please? I need my daily dosage of ashel-13's stories...xoxoxo
vampdreams chapter 22 . 6/18
I have to say
A job extremely well done
And a perfect last chapter to tie it all up and show us where they are in their lives
I loved reading the characters and how they and their relationships transformed over time as they traversed through the various hurdles of life
Kudos guys...!
Angelmagnet chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
Honestly, you should have labeled this "angst", because it is. First of all, when Bella was upset about Elizabeth why did she call Jacob. How did they become best friends so fast. And, when she left Edward she went to Jacob, so I'm guessing Edwards not taking that so well. Unnecessary drama.
Angelmagnet chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Most excellent start. I'm lovin this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Sooooo many things wrong with that chapter.
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
Awww! Libby is just so sweet. I remember when my first boyfriend moved across the USA from east coast to west. We both cried. We were 6 yrs old! It didn't take too long to get over it!

I hope Jacob is going to behave himself!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 11/16/2015
Damn that was Hot! You guys are killing me!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 11/16/2015
Can't wait!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
I guess Edward won't care about Libby's make-up because he's worried about how Bella is going to take his and Jake's fight. Man I hate Jake always getting in the way. I prefer stories without him most of the time. He's fake and he just wants to screw her. Maybe not, but I bet Edward doesn't expose Jake for what he is. If he does, she may think he's just too jealous and stand up for Jake. God I hope not!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
I hope you guys are still together! But I know things happen. But you guys are very compatible and sweet. I hope you made it. I mean it is seven years since you wrote this wonderful story. I didn't know about Twilight until 2011 (sucks, I know). I missed a lot but I got hooked like everybody else. I love Twilight fanfic. I am bedridden now due to health reasons, so reading is very important to me. Thanks so much for writing!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
Poor Edward visiting the men's room for a quick yank! I guess he and Bella need to work that out. They both need it! Now that sneak preview did not make me happy. Who took Libby!? Damn!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
I wonder if they will make it through the night w/o doing the deed! I'm sure if I was in the bed with him, I'd make him very happy! ;)
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Poor Edward, he went through hell with that bitch Carmen...Looks like Bella would fit in with them just fine! I just hope Carmen never changes her mind!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
Wow you guys were really young when you wrote this! So far a great job. You must be around 26 or 27 now and that is still young!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
I am loving this so far! I love that you two are working together. You both are amazing writers. Thx for writing this. Sorry that I just found this Fic.
4,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »