Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
cgyg94 chapter 22 . 3/7/2011

I just need to say a few things,

First I absoulutly LOVE, and adore every single minute of this story.

It made me smile, tear up, angry and happy, all in one story.

I fould this story around 7:00 on a Sunday evening. I stayed up untill almost one in the morning reading this story, until the power in my house went out, or believe me i would have stayed up all night just to read this... It's seriously that good! So now I sit here on a Monday evening after school at 4:00 writting this review not really knowing what to say, except, WOW... I just can't get over how good it is.

Last night I finally went to bed when Libby was kidnapped. All day the only thing that I could think about was, Oh My God, Libby is gunna be dead, Bella is going to leave Edward (again)... The first thing that I did when I got home was go to read to the end of this story.

If I correct this story was co-written between two authors. And let me tell you it is rare to find such a good co-written story.

I got to the end of chapter 22 and got a little depressed when it began to skip through the years, effectively ending the story right then. I truly wanted nothing more than to find the little "next" button that would take me to the next chapter.

This is one of those rare stories that can bring almost any emotion into you. The charaters are so flawlessly written. You can really contect with them even though you don't know them that long. The Edward and Bella points of views are written extremaly well, most of the time an author stugles with writting the different points of view. But the opposite is true in this case, both are written amazingly.

Thank you for such a wonderful story that I could just loose my self in for couple of hours.

Sorry for writting the book.

allbookedup chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
intriguing beginning...
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Wow Carmen was a real bitch! I am glad she left! hahahaha
Kewi11 chapter 22 . 2/1/2011
One thing that was amazing about this story was the author's notes... great story :) I really enjoyed it.
cbzoo chapter 22 . 1/24/2011
this is the worst story I have read on Fan Fiction, characters are bi-polar flipping at the drop of a hat.

If you are under 15 you might like this but if you are looking for a realistic story with a realistic and reasonable plot skip this.
cbzoo chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
ugg I can't take it anymore your fuc-flipping characters are bi-polar

go back to writing nursery school you two until you grow up
cbzoo chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
OMG the bodyguard lets her go to the mall by herself, but can't let her sleep at home alone even though she has a security system. He has no self control, he cums in his pants? God he is 16 and Jacob and him are fighting he telling everyone she touched his cock, he has a lot of respect for Bella, and Jacob says something about his momma and Edward slugs him. That would be assault and a police officer would know better. This is just getting more and more ridiculous.
cbzoo chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
glad he gave up being SWAT, if he can't go without jacking off just because he saw a half naked woman...what is he 16? Great body guard he leaves his client because he can't control himself. And Bella getting all hot and bothered by Jacob doing publicity shoot she must be 16 too, sorry no depth of emotion here... are you two writers 16 too?
cbzoo chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
surprised at the progression, one minute they are at the daughters birthday party, then they are staying the night and Edward walking around in a towel, now I can appreciate the thought of Edward in a towel in just seems a little story development would have helped
cbzoo chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I like the different styles
NatalieVampGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I'm loving it..!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 22 . 1/5/2011
love it
mlw928 chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
I loved this story and can't wait to read more of what u have written.
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Great teamwork, guys!
Freezegirl8000 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This story has been amazing! Just old is Edward and Bella?
4,225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »