Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
W O W this is amazing
MatingInspires chapter 22 . 9/15/2011
Thanks for sharing :)
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 22 . 8/22/2011
Guys, your story was once again amazing! I loved every single part about it! Incredible job!
1kat 2 chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
yeah Carlise was stupid he didn't know what Jacob said about Esme and Jacob always pushes boundries always never stops at the line so yeah he is an ass as far as I am concerned I want to like the Jacobs of the stories he is cute and fresh but he is always written stupid and arrogant so if He said how I thought I read it about Esme then punch in the face was deserved. Carlise just annoies me in this story. I like Edward and even Bella but Carlise would be the choice I want to read cause I like older men, but not this one. Good story though. Just answering what you asked and Yeah in this chapter and probably others Bella and jacob's flirty behaviour annoys me and then she will go all crazy cause Edward is Jealous I mean give me a break who wouldn't when boundries are stretched that much be fare in the creating of character.
JaN319 chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
oh it will be long night
JaN319 chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
katiushabb chapter 22 . 7/30/2011
Hey, awesome story!

I started reading it a couple of days ago and just couldn't stop until it was over. So yeah, now I have time to leave a review. Lol!

I'll check your other stories, I liked the sneak peeks!
Robsten0123 chapter 22 . 6/19/2011
Beautiful story! I enjoyed every minute of reading it :)
mrs.lilibet cullen chapter 22 . 6/8/2011
fuck awsome story sorry aboutn the profanity but shit its the damn truth you guys are awsome read this in 2 days couldnt put down lol
Emmauk26 chapter 22 . 6/2/2011
fantastic, totally brilliant story, I just found this and couldn't stop reading it till it was finished, really really enjoyed it, wonderful job, love it, well done.
Crazybee3 chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Nice chapter. Thank you!

ONward and UPward! Ha, funny!

I can't wait to keep reading this :)
ttandme69 chapter 22 . 5/26/2011
great story...just read all 22 chapters in 2 days... thanks for posting and all of your hard work & effort! thanks again, Lisa
starandmoon38 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
While I know your story was completed long ago, I just wanted to tell the authors, maybe for future writing, that contractions are your friend.

I really like the story, but whenever there's a sentence that's like 'It is Jasper' or 'That is why she is upset' it makes me remember that I'm reading a fanfiction, not listening to two people talk. Real people use contractions.

Sorry, this isn't meant to be a flame about some ridiculously minute detail that I find annoying. I just wanted to let you know.
DayDreamer077 chapter 22 . 4/11/2011
okay girlie, i'm going to make this a quick review before ff has another fritz on it's network. Couldn't log in or review for the longest time. grr!

I absolutely loved it but my favorite so far is "Making love out of nothing at all". By the way when are you updating "You make my dreams come true"?

I loved Libby she was so adorable!
DayDreamer077 chapter 18 . 4/11/2011
that was hilarious! hahahaha.
4,243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »