Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
cbzoo chapter 22 . 1/24/2011
this is the worst story I have read on Fan Fiction, characters are bi-polar flipping at the drop of a hat.

If you are under 15 you might like this but if you are looking for a realistic story with a realistic and reasonable plot skip this.
cbzoo chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
ugg I can't take it anymore your fuc-flipping characters are bi-polar

go back to writing nursery school you two until you grow up
cbzoo chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
OMG the bodyguard lets her go to the mall by herself, but can't let her sleep at home alone even though she has a security system. He has no self control, he cums in his pants? God he is 16 and Jacob and him are fighting he telling everyone she touched his cock, he has a lot of respect for Bella, and Jacob says something about his momma and Edward slugs him. That would be assault and a police officer would know better. This is just getting more and more ridiculous.
cbzoo chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
glad he gave up being SWAT, if he can't go without jacking off just because he saw a half naked woman...what is he 16? Great body guard he leaves his client because he can't control himself. And Bella getting all hot and bothered by Jacob doing publicity shoot she must be 16 too, sorry no depth of emotion here... are you two writers 16 too?
cbzoo chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
surprised at the progression, one minute they are at the daughters birthday party, then they are staying the night and Edward walking around in a towel, now I can appreciate the thought of Edward in a towel in just seems a little story development would have helped
cbzoo chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I like the different styles
NatalieVampGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I'm loving it..!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 22 . 1/5/2011
love it
mlw928 chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
I loved this story and can't wait to read more of what u have written.
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Great teamwork, guys!
Freezegirl8000 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This story has been amazing! Just wondering...how old is Edward and Bella?
sami69 chapter 22 . 11/26/2010
What a great story! Thank you both for sharing it. 8-)
twiztidkay chapter 14 . 11/22/2010
Tsk tsk tsk for Edward. If some chic like Carmen showed up knowing that she left me and signed her rights over for our child, I sure as hell wouldn't let her anywhere near my dick. Yah know if I had one which I do not since I'm a girl. Reading on... :)
haoiih chapter 22 . 11/16/2010
that was a sweet story, i laughed, cried and just had a smile on my face :)

really love the story, realle sweet, but still with some action, so it doesnt get boring :)
smilton chapter 22 . 11/8/2010
I just found your story and loved it.I could not stop reading it. I loved everything about it. You did an amazing job!
4,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »