Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
JaN319 chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
oh it will be long night
JaN319 chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
katiushabb chapter 22 . 7/30/2011
Hey, awesome story!

I started reading it a couple of days ago and just couldn't stop until it was over. So yeah, now I have time to leave a review. Lol!

I'll check your other stories, I liked the sneak peeks!
Robsten0123 chapter 22 . 6/19/2011
Beautiful story! I enjoyed every minute of reading it :)
mrs.lilibet cullen chapter 22 . 6/8/2011
fuck awsome story sorry aboutn the profanity but shit its the damn truth you guys are awsome read this in 2 days couldnt put down lol
Emmauk26 chapter 22 . 6/2/2011
fantastic, totally brilliant story, I just found this and couldn't stop reading it till it was finished, really really enjoyed it, wonderful job, love it, well done.
Crazybee3 chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Nice chapter. Thank you!

ONward and UPward! Ha, funny!

I can't wait to keep reading this :)
ttandme69 chapter 22 . 5/26/2011
great story...just read all 22 chapters in 2 days... thanks for posting and all of your hard work & effort! thanks again, Lisa
starandmoon38 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
While I know your story was completed long ago, I just wanted to tell the authors, maybe for future writing, that contractions are your friend.

I really like the story, but whenever there's a sentence that's like 'It is Jasper' or 'That is why she is upset' it makes me remember that I'm reading a fanfiction, not listening to two people talk. Real people use contractions.

Sorry, this isn't meant to be a flame about some ridiculously minute detail that I find annoying. I just wanted to let you know.
DayDreamer077 chapter 22 . 4/11/2011
okay girlie, i'm going to make this a quick review before ff has another fritz on it's network. Couldn't log in or review for the longest time. grr!

I absolutely loved it but my favorite so far is "Making love out of nothing at all". By the way when are you updating "You make my dreams come true"?

I loved Libby she was so adorable!
DayDreamer077 chapter 18 . 4/11/2011
that was hilarious! hahahaha.
DayDreamer077 chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
link to dress not working. lol. I'm liking this story so far.
DayDreamer077 chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
well that was hot and interesting!
Jocelynlynn chapter 22 . 3/19/2011
GREAT story I loved it! I am glad that bella come back to tell him about the baby I could have seen that go other way...
cgyg94 chapter 22 . 3/7/2011

I just need to say a few things,

First I absoulutly LOVE, and adore every single minute of this story.

It made me smile, tear up, angry and happy, all in one story.

I fould this story around 7:00 on a Sunday evening. I stayed up untill almost one in the morning reading this story, until the power in my house went out, or believe me i would have stayed up all night just to read this... It's seriously that good! So now I sit here on a Monday evening after school at 4:00 writting this review not really knowing what to say, except, WOW... I just can't get over how good it is.

Last night I finally went to bed when Libby was kidnapped. All day the only thing that I could think about was, Oh My God, Libby is gunna be dead, Bella is going to leave Edward (again)... The first thing that I did when I got home was go to read to the end of this story.

If I correct this story was co-written between two authors. And let me tell you it is rare to find such a good co-written story.

I got to the end of chapter 22 and got a little depressed when it began to skip through the years, effectively ending the story right then. I truly wanted nothing more than to find the little "next" button that would take me to the next chapter.

This is one of those rare stories that can bring almost any emotion into you. The charaters are so flawlessly written. You can really contect with them even though you don't know them that long. The Edward and Bella points of views are written extremaly well, most of the time an author stugles with writting the different points of view. But the opposite is true in this case, both are written amazingly.

Thank you for such a wonderful story that I could just loose my self in for couple of hours.

Sorry for writting the book.

4,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »