Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
Darcyfan14 chapter 19 . 4/28/2010
I really really like this chapter. the part Jacob and Nessie, Libby and Gabe are very sweet. and the stalker.
Darcyfan14 chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
Really cute chapter. I like the friendship between Jacob and Bella.
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Really interesting story.
anna chapter 21 . 4/25/2010
fantastic! i love it love it love it love it love it!
anna chapter 16 . 4/24/2010
damn girl this is fantastic!
anna chapter 13 . 4/24/2010
its just so sad i cried i never cry so your wounderful writer and i cant wait for a book of yours to be pubished
Anna chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
your are the first cheerleader i think has a brain so congrats! and i love the story
zyvl787 chapter 22 . 4/21/2010
Please please please continue Arrogance!
xoemi16xo chapter 22 . 4/19/2010
this is a really god storyy :)
cheatedwithmy360 chapter 22 . 4/17/2010
Aw! That was funny! It was really good!
cheatedwithmy360 chapter 19 . 4/16/2010
I love it!
tneb2009 chapter 22 . 4/14/2010
I was up til 4am reading this story! I was so hooked but I knew I had to get up with my kids this morning so I had to finish today :)

Oh my! I LOVED IT! It seriously ranks in my top 5 AH favorites! I adored Libby, she was just too cute! And Edward was so sweet. It had just the right amount of love, drama and suspense. I hope you write lots more! I really like your style! :)
DaDdYsLiTtLeSpOiLtBrAt chapter 22 . 4/13/2010
what can i say? epic story! even your a/n's were awesome, made me lmao...i cant believe thats the end, but i t was a really good way to end the story :D
IloveSethy chapter 22 . 4/13/2010
I'm not really a sucker for BellaxEdward all human stories.

I've read a few, but when I started reading this yesterday I couldn't stop reading it.

It's nothing like other fics I've read.

Honestly, I think this is my favorite BellaxEdward all human fic. I think it's my favorite BellaxEdward fic overall, apart from the Twilight Saga ofcourse.

This fic didn't just have romance, but love for family and friends, humor, excitement and much more.

It's just simply amazing! Thank you!
gitgit chapter 22 . 4/5/2010
aw that was a great ending

:D