Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
GetOffMyChick chapter 16 . 9/6/2010
I always dread the leaving :/ I'm so very glad it didn't last for like 10 chapters, that always pains me to no end! Yay for moving on (and in) together xx
RiRi17 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Edward's point of view sounds so formal, whereas Bella's is more relaxed. Loving this.

RiRi17
MamaJoyof3 chapter 22 . 8/31/2010
AWESOME story you guys! You both did an awesome job and I loved that you each wrote the points of views! I can't wait to read more of your stories!
sammie09 chapter 22 . 8/23/2010
I just love ur story!

It's the second time that I read it and I still love it as much as the first time ! XD

I also love the endingnit was so funny what Bella did and I also love the fact that Henry was born on April 22! The same day as my birthday! Lol
Violet Bliss chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
I love this story, it's just great :)
ILoveEdward76 chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Bella seems a little confused to me. First she wants Edward, is attracted to Edward and thinks she may love him and then all of a sudden when Jake is around she can only focus on him, his smell, the way he looks and feels and his kiss. Can she just pick one and leave the other for somebody else (preferably me) although I want Edward, she can have Jake.
asiula chapter 22 . 8/11/2010
Just finished reading the story :)

It was quite good! :)

Thank you for the entertainment! :)
katshadow89 chapter 20 . 8/7/2010
o.m.g.! I died reading the 'sex scene'. lol!
lynsrob chapter 22 . 8/6/2010
Great story, some romance, lots of lemons, a mystery with suspense and some laughs. Thanks for the good time.
lynsrob chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
I think Carlisle had a right to worry about his son losing his temper, but sending him to the house like a little kid was kind of embarassing, I would have gotten pissed. Loved the 1/2 lemon though, it was hot just like Edward.
lynsrob chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
That club scene was extremely hot! Great job.
lynsrob chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
Not crazy about how easy it is for Bella to kiss Jacob and think those thoughts while she supposedly thinks she's falling in love with Edward, bothered me a bit.
lynsrob chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Loving this story so far. I've read a couple of your other ones and loved them, so anxious to read more of this one.
Leslie Scott chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
hey! well first i would like to tell you how much im loving this story! im just a little confused as to when edward and bellas relationship turned romantic?
Elsiii93 chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
amazing chapter as always :) great work you guys!
4,243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »