Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
I'm loving it..!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 22 . 1/5/2011
love it
mlw928 chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
I loved this story and can't wait to read more of what u have written.
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Great teamwork, guys!
Freezegirl8000 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This story has been amazing! Just wondering...how old is Edward and Bella?
sami69 chapter 22 . 11/26/2010
What a great story! Thank you both for sharing it. 8-)
twiztidkay chapter 14 . 11/22/2010
Tsk tsk tsk for Edward. If some chic like Carmen showed up knowing that she left me and signed her rights over for our child, I sure as hell wouldn't let her anywhere near my dick. Yah know if I had one which I do not since I'm a girl. Reading on... :)
haoiih chapter 22 . 11/16/2010
that was a sweet story, i laughed, cried and just had a smile on my face :)

really love the story, realle sweet, but still with some action, so it doesnt get boring :)
smilton chapter 22 . 11/8/2010
I just found your story and loved it.I could not stop reading it. I loved everything about it. You did an amazing job!
bananafox chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
it's no wonder edward & jacob fought. edward has more motivation though. this is a great story. libby is adorable.
TwiValleyD chapter 13 . 10/14/2010
OK SO IS EDWARD GOING TO TAKE ANY BLAME FOR HIS SPLIT WITH BELLA. HE SAID SOME REALLY CRUEL THINGS TO HER. EVEN THOUGH BELLA LEFT HIM, I BLAME HIM FOR HER LEAVING.
zpower21 chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
OK, so it has been bugging me since I read it... why Carmen? I mean, she is NOT a usual suspect.

Oh and since Edward said that he thought the stalker was a female... I have been thinking Lauren since Bella replaced her in the blockbuster movie... she has reason to hate her. So that is my guess on stalker chick.

Oh and you said that you wanted to make Jake likable, what the hell happened with that? Yeah, he i an arrogant ass if you ask me. Playing all nice with Bella but being a total douche with Edward. He even acted nice to EVERYONE else. That screams major player and douche bag extraordinaire to me! Just sayin...

~Z~
Wants2BeACullen chapter 22 . 10/10/2010
Loved it!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 22 . 9/25/2010
sorry i showed up to the party so late but i had to let both of you know that i absolutely loved TEOTH! i laughed, i cried, i bought the tshirt!

you guys make a great team. now what can we do to get you guys out of hiatus mode and into writing again, im making my way to arrogance next.

hope all is well

besos :)
fighter419 chapter 22 . 9/15/2010
i must say..I LOVED THIS STORY! and just a lil side note. i was readin the hostage scene and all that when i was in class and i had to dig my nails into my hand or arm to keep from crying so yeah. amazing story!
4,260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »