Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
the moon is my friend chapter 8 . 10/3/2009
I loved this chapter and I'm beyond happy that you added Brett in:) He's been my favorite Twilight character since I read MLOONAA:)
the moon is my friend chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
I love this story and the different styles of writing. I love love LOVE Hayden's Edward (who wouldn', right?) Anyways from this stories and your other stories I have gathered that your favorite number might be 84 right? lol thanx for writing:)
pappy73 chapter 22 . 9/30/2009
I Have fallen in love with you guys.I do have a couple questions,hopefully I can get them ,what happened to Carmen?Did she spend time in prison?How much time?Also,what was the verdit against Mike?We know he was guilty as HELL!But,how much time did he spend in the clink?

Ok,enough jibberjaber,on to Arrogance.
pappy73 chapter 21 . 9/30/2009
ok,this chapter had me seriously bawling my eyes out.I love you guys so writing and drama is the BEST I have EVER on to the next chapter.I have one more of your ff's to you keep writing.*ok now I'm actually on my knees begging**pouting*
dea7x chapter 22 . 9/28/2009
Dude i cant believe that I finally found this story... i found this when i first got into reading twilight fanfic. it was only the first two chapters that you guys had done but then I forgot what the hell it was called and i was never able to find. obviously i didnt look very hard haha. but yeah i was actually thinking about this story the other day and then i was going through the all the authors of my favorite stories, favorite stories [i hope that makes sense haha] and i read the summary and was like "Hell Fucking Yeah, Finally Dude!" And then I felt like a tard at almost yelling that at like 6 in the morning haha. but yeah i really liked this story. i still cant get over the fact that i was able to find this again... i kinda dont know what to say but i feel bad that my "review" is about me finding the story and not the actually story and is getting ridiculously long. so yeah i really LOVED this story btw Quinlan, really? haha no offense to anyone. any reviews that i leave on any of your other stories wont be this bad, i promise haha.
babylou23 chapter 22 . 9/28/2009
i really liked this story i read it all in a day,and the ending was brillant. good job
gossip-bangkok chapter 22 . 9/28/2009
thanks! :)

Love it..

amazing job..
loe321 chapter 14 . 9/27/2009
okay i didnt think you guys could get any more awesome

but then you mention moose tracks? im at a loss for words :)
the moon is my friend chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I really like how you two wrote this, it's different and I like it:)
addictedtoOTH chapter 22 . 9/21/2009
HOLY MOTHER OF AALL THNGS F.U.C.K RELATED THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY AND IM STILL CRYING THIS EPILOUGE IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND FINALE AND HEARTBREAKING AND I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO BROKEN BY LIFEHOUSE AND IM HAVING AN EEMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN HAHHA.

The last 3 chapter have been fantastic my favourites but in all honesty this is phenomenal, your writing is phenomenal i have never read anything this good and emotion i felt every single word i felt the pain the hapiness and the finality and oh god when i though Edward was dead i went into utter shock, and that scene when she won the award i fucking saw it in my head and cried and laughed all at the same time and it felt like the end for the charecters until i realized it was really another chapter of their lives moving forward but i adore the relationship between Bella and Libby it was astonisshing and passionate and so loving it like radiated from the story. Well done dammn im rambling sorry but just wow thank you for writing something that ha me hooked from the very begginig and made me stay up almost all night to ffinish. Best author ever i mean it took my breath away how amazing this story is each chapter added more spar and i fell more in love and walked further into heaven. !

WOOW WOW WOW

Lalie
jj chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
how the hell could joan rivers do anything to her? jr aint hot!
chicadee4 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I have the feeling you might be more than a little prejudiced haha

but it is really good. Hopefully I won't be up at 4:30 with this story like I was with MLOONAA :)
withloveiread chapter 22 . 9/16/2009
what a lovely story, i love it
Livingthelife4 chapter 17 . 9/13/2009
aaw, cute smile
Livingthelife4 chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
jake promised to marry libby? but hes humman
4,174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »