Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
You guys did great again! The only problem was that it was a little repetitive but I love the way the two of you write the POV's. I can't wait for the next update! Yay for Fridays!
amgglekim chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Talk about a fabulous writing duo!

Hayd... I love your Edward.

Ash... No worries, your BPOV was spot on... and I agree, it was important to have that overlap to show the rest of the story!

Libby is too cute!

You guys enjoy your date night... :D
LDN chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
really good!
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
wow. i really liked it. so awesome. i cant wait for next friday. (and i get the whole date night thing and how it makes sense. :)

hope you too have fun.

ill leave a pm for hayden if i can find him. if not ill send you a pm for him. lol

thanks

linnybug chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Excellent! Keep it up, can't wait to see where this one goes!
daisy5115 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Aw, I love seeing Edward as a Daddy! great story so far! Can't wait to see where it goes!
IDazzleYou chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Dang, you guys are awesome! We just need a DTE and the story is perfect! With lots of love, Kari-Ann.
Jennmc75 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
I'm so glad you gave us both POV for their first meeting. It is crucial to the story so no worries. Edward is so cute when it comes to Libby. I had the biggest smile on my face throughout the whole Libby phone conversation. It was so adorable. I really like how your Bella is this successful movie star, but she still has classic Bella insecurities. Her lack of self-confidence and obvious romantic experience is one of the things we all love about Bella.
TheMissSmith chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Loved it. Can't wait to read more. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP. with cherries on top.
louisemum1 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
great fanfic plz write more chapters soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Wonderful chapter. Both POVs were amazing. please update soon!

-AMS
queen of all that is night chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
i love the double pont of view it really brings the story togher well. cant whait to read more.
amgglekim chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Okay... so I hadn't read this before, only because I am so overwhelmed between reading all the fics I already have on alert, plus writing, PLUS two jobs... PLUS the boyfriend that YOU hooked me up with... (thank you again by the way, that is going deliciously so you know!) So the last thing I needed was a new fic...

Then I read Hayden's new one... (which is awesome), and then he so subtly reminded me of this, so I snuck in a read on my break... UGH! The two of you... writing... together? NOT FAIR!

LOL!

Loving the storyline... I'm off to catch the second chapter...

Hugs to you both!
KRC81 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Great chapter, thanks for the update!
stavanger1 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
this was great. hayden, this edward you made is so super hot! so good job. also, ashel bella's point of view was great. this story is awesome so far, and i'm loving it. i would love to know more of what edward thinks of bella, is he "crushing" too?
4,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 257 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 277 .. Last Next »