Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
missadm908 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Love it you have always been good at writing and Hayden I love your Edward. Keep up the good work. I always read i will try to review more.
mickey160 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
PLEASE HAVE A REVIEW CREW! i love that name, and it's just original to your stories.
Geneve22 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
the story is great

i hope u guys keep it going

i can't wait for the nxt chapter
sirodro chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! YOU are too good my dear...I just got home from a two week family vacation without any internet...first thing I do is sign on so I can tell you how much I admire every story, every word you write and thank you for sharing such talent.

I eagerly await more as this story had me at your summary. I also follow "Don't stop believing" and of course LOVED MLOONAA! ANYTHING really that you have done or will ever do, know this fan is right there, cheering loudly!

Your brilliant, and I thank you immensely! Keep it comin love!

Respectfully,

DV
allifred82193 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
YAYY! another wonderful chapter... :)! i love how close edward and libby are...it's so sweet how she calls him...and SQUEALS with joy..haha..you both are doing such a great job with writing the different POVs...its nice to see the differences and similarities in your writings...please update soon because i can't wait til the next update! you're doing a fantastic job! :)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Ah both of them are attracted to eachother from the get-go- Edward hides it under his serious-sexy-bodyguard front and Bella's upset that's he's seemingly uninterested and so serious.

And obviously, since Edward is a bodyguard and probably has guns and shit and a bulletproof vest and other gadgets... DTE is clearly a friggin must. That's right, a friggin must.

I can't wait for the birthday party! I hope Bella melts Edward's heart by the way she interacts with Libby!

Great job to the two of you!
123iluvzac chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
amazing chapter! 6

libby is just 2 adorable!
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Love it. Can't wait for more. I am dying to find out what happened to Libby's mother.
Nostalgicmiss chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Awesome as Always, loved both points of view, I have a feeling this is gonna get good.
barbarito chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Fantastic job! I can't wait to see what happens next!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Enjoyed it. Looking forward to more.
jasmlc chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
This was another great chapter. I love how you show things from both sides. I can't wait for Bella to meet Edward's daughter.
The.Devious.Miss.Caity chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
aww cute ]
Music ADD chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Edward is such a flirt, it's simply ridiculous.
ali93 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
ah that was the most amazing. thing. ever.

wowza... just reading bellas descriptions of edward make me want to jump into the story and claim edward as mine!

hahaha, but anyway, this is a fabulous story and i cant wait for more. your hubby is amazing at writing too! i just cant get enough of YOUR writing though. i lovee your other stories, they are amazing! i love your descriptions of everything! i also love how bella and edward think the same about each other.

happyface

well... POST MORE REALLY SOON!

love it!

love ya!

xoxoxoxo,

Ali

P.S. i was never in your review club, so if i could be in it for this story that would be awesome!

P.P.S. i would love DTE. and all the other edwards too. heehee

peace & love