Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
untilthedaythatidie chapter 2 . 7/25/2008

That was sadly a little short (well, not short... but there wasn't that much happening, although when I think about it, there couldn't be that much happening, I mean, there actually is, Edward and Bella met and all. I think what I am trying to say is: I want to read more!).

I will be honest, really, so don't be offended please in any way, I'm just giving constructive criticism. So, I think the Edward-part was better written, and the Bella-part was still fine, but it seems a little... wrong (?) that Bella falls for Edward so fast. Although... I bet everyone would when they would meet Edward, right? But can you follow me? :S No, you can't, okay, I get it... what I am trying to say is: There was some little bit ExB fluff (sorta) but the spark wasn't there.

Okay, what else was I going to say? Ah! Yeah, your review-crews are always funny, so why not make one for this story also!

What else... Ah, because of DTE, I have to contact HaydenMCullen, right? I will but just to emphasize the urge: PLEASE WRITE DTE! SOON!

Alright, I'm done.

Until the next chapter review!

- Lizzie
GingerPanda chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Great Chapter And i Love The EdwardPOV!

BellaPOV Is Great Too!
daisy5115 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Ok, so Libby might be my new favorite character!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
You guys did great again! The only problem was that it was a little repetitive but I love the way the two of you write the POV's. I can't wait for the next update! Yay for Fridays!
amgglekim chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Talk about a fabulous writing duo!

Hayd... I love your Edward.

Ash... No worries, your BPOV was spot on... and I agree, it was important to have that overlap to show the rest of the story!

Libby is too cute!

You guys enjoy your date night... :D
LDN chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
really good!
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
wow. i really liked it. so awesome. i cant wait for next friday. (and i get the whole date night thing and how it makes sense. :)

hope you too have fun.

ill leave a pm for hayden if i can find him. if not ill send you a pm for him. lol

linnybug chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Excellent! Keep it up, can't wait to see where this one goes!
daisy5115 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Aw, I love seeing Edward as a Daddy! great story so far! Can't wait to see where it goes!
IDazzleYou chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Dang, you guys are awesome! We just need a DTE and the story is perfect! With lots of love, Kari-Ann.
Jennmc75 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
I'm so glad you gave us both POV for their first meeting. It is crucial to the story so no worries. Edward is so cute when it comes to Libby. I had the biggest smile on my face throughout the whole Libby phone conversation. It was so adorable. I really like how your Bella is this successful movie star, but she still has classic Bella insecurities. Her lack of self-confidence and obvious romantic experience is one of the things we all love about Bella.
TheMissSmith chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Loved it. Can't wait to read more. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP. with cherries on top.
louisemum1 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
great fanfic plz write more chapters soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Wonderful chapter. Both POVs were amazing. please update soon!

queen of all that is night chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
i love the double pont of view it really brings the story togher well. cant whait to read more.
4,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 258 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 278 .. Last Next »