Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
edwardsothalova chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
great job guys! I love that we see the events from both perspectives... it makes it more interesting and allows us to see the characters as individuals and see them progress! Seriously... I am hooked! Keep up the great work!

xoxo

jennie
distorted realities chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
This is a very very cute story. I love it!
TwilightSagaLover543 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
aw very nicely written

i liked both point of views very much

nice!

update soon
inluvwitacullen chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
aw...I love it!
Night script chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
OMG... so cute... They both are attracted to each other... I wonder who the 'fan' is? Is it James? Will Jacob play a key role in this story or is he just a very minor character?
AmbianceTried chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
loved it. you guys are great writers - very realistic. can't wait for the next chapter.
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
amazing first chapter. of course. I love how Edward's a family man one moment then a cop/body guard the next. It's killer!

-AMS
Edward.and.Alice.4ever chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Aw! Edward in this story is just so... sensitive (in a good way). He has that hard outer shell, but he's so sweet inside, even though it may not show much when he's not talking to little Libby. Who, by the way, is absolutely adorable, too :D Great job, Hayden!

And Bella is... well, Bella. And I mean that in the best way possible. You really pulled off her character! I never really think of actors and actresses as... vulnerable, but I've always thought of Bella that way, and I think it's great that you've retained that in this story.

So, to summarize basically everything I just said... this story's really awesome! XD

-Alice

BTW: I definitely think you should do another review crew for this story, like you did with MLOONAA. ;)
BiteMeSilly chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
i loved the chappie. fatherly edward is hot. the way he talks to libby is so sweet and full of love. bella really is lucky. having a man like that 24/7, not exactly but anyways, by your side is a nice reward. you guys express their emotion so good. waiting for update.
PearlAngelxo chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Awesome job on this chapter..

I lihe the way you portray their thoughts!

I'd love to get a look into Libb's head when she first gets to meet Bella.

I think Haydens figured out that we will go to just about any extent to get DTE in here D
Carden88 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I love the idea of the story so far. I see there being a misunderstanding between Bella and Edward over the name on his back though. :) I can't wait to find out if my suspicions are right.
routedownsouth chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
i really love this story so far; it's intriguing.
muggleinlove chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
I love this story...very original story line.

My only suggestion is that they'll be more insight into the characters as to what they're thinking.

Maybe one of you can do a chapter or section in Elizabth's POV. See what she thinks of Bella. I think she'll love her from the beginning.

Hayden...Please bring DTE. I would love your take on him. (lol)

I want be part of the crew...

Katie
Draco Owns All chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
wow their reactions to each other were so realistic. it would be so amazing to have a review crew. i still think that it was pretty cool that you guys got together & wrote a story.
Cristygen chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Loving the story! Elizabeth is too cute for words!

Now, for dirty talking Edward, all you have to do, ashel, is write it yourself and then Hayden will just have to follow through with it. Simple enough, right? hehe

Can't wait for more!