Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
Raychelle Edwards chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
aw i found myself smiling at little libby! and i dont even like kids. lol. so that means it was a job well done! good work. i'll be waiting for the next update.
Carden88 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
I liked this. Edward doesn't seem interested though.
Sendmeonmyway chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
You guys write so well together. I love this story already. And what are you talking about Hayden your Edward owns. And of course as always she writes an amazing bella. Can't wait for the next update)
TheMagicLampshade chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
LOVED it!

can I be a member of the Review Crew? I probably said please the most and I love the story _

Hayden: Your EPOV is amazing, you're 245,249,394,998.9 different kinds of awesome!

Ashel- Your BPOV was extremely good- I can see how your style has changed from the Bella in this story and the Bella in MLOONAA/DSB as her character is slightly different, I like how versatile you are.

Any chance of Brett making an appearance? I really do have a soft spot for that guy...
untilthedaythatidie chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Hi.

That was sadly a little short (well, not short... but there wasn't that much happening, although when I think about it, there couldn't be that much happening, I mean, there actually is, Edward and Bella met and all. I think what I am trying to say is: I want to read more!).

I will be honest, really, so don't be offended please in any way, I'm just giving constructive criticism. So, I think the Edward-part was better written, and the Bella-part was still fine, but it seems a little... wrong (?) that Bella falls for Edward so fast. Although... I bet everyone would when they would meet Edward, right? But can you follow me? :S No, you can't, okay, I get it... what I am trying to say is: There was some little bit ExB fluff (sorta) but the spark wasn't there.

Okay, what else was I going to say? Ah! Yeah, your review-crews are always funny, so why not make one for this story also!

What else... Ah, because of DTE, I have to contact HaydenMCullen, right? I will but just to emphasize the urge: PLEASE WRITE DTE! SOON!

Alright, I'm done.

Until the next chapter review!

- Lizzie
GingerPanda chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Great Chapter And i Love The EdwardPOV!

BellaPOV Is Great Too!
daisy5115 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Ok, so Libby might be my new favorite character!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
You guys did great again! The only problem was that it was a little repetitive but I love the way the two of you write the POV's. I can't wait for the next update! Yay for Fridays!
amgglekim chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Talk about a fabulous writing duo!

Hayd... I love your Edward.

Ash... No worries, your BPOV was spot on... and I agree, it was important to have that overlap to show the rest of the story!

Libby is too cute!

You guys enjoy your date night... :D
LDN chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
really good!
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
wow. i really liked it. so awesome. i cant wait for next friday. (and i get the whole date night thing and how it makes sense. :)

hope you too have fun.

ill leave a pm for hayden if i can find him. if not ill send you a pm for him. lol

thanks

linnybug chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Excellent! Keep it up, can't wait to see where this one goes!
daisy5115 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Aw, I love seeing Edward as a Daddy! great story so far! Can't wait to see where it goes!
IDazzleYou chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Dang, you guys are awesome! We just need a DTE and the story is perfect! With lots of love, Kari-Ann.
Jennmc75 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
I'm so glad you gave us both POV for their first meeting. It is crucial to the story so no worries. Edward is so cute when it comes to Libby. I had the biggest smile on my face throughout the whole Libby phone conversation. It was so adorable. I really like how your Bella is this successful movie star, but she still has classic Bella insecurities. Her lack of self-confidence and obvious romantic experience is one of the things we all love about Bella.
4,243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 258 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 278 .. Last Next »