Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
AWESOME story! Can NOT WAIT to read more! Edward was amazing!
SallyThePumpkinQueen chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Its great!

UPDATE SOON!*scream*
Cupid's Jinx chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
-Jumps up and down excitedly- Edward is so cute!

-coughs- you know, in that very...manly...way...

ahem.

So! Anyways. Please continue soon! The two of you are so awesome! I seriously can't wait for more!

Bouncing up and down in anticipation,

Lyra

-x-

hehe
HisFrighteningLittleMonster chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
hayden writes edward p-e-r-f-e-c-t-l-y. i love it.

cant wait for the next chapter. yalls writing styles flow really well together.

libby is so sweet and adorable.

also, your little side note about devin steal? fantastic story!

haha
Mrs.EdwardAMCullen chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Oh my gosh i love it it's cute, and all, your right EPOV was really well writen can't wait for more.
Bani93 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
This story seems interesting.

Update as soon as you can, please.

I want to know what happen next.
animelove454 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
i really loved this keep writing update soom...and i love the idea of edward being a father!
Matt-On-Matt chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Okay so dont laugh but I thought this was the sequel to 'Making love out of nothing at all' so needless to say I was a bit confused in the beginning. I m all good now.
TwiDi chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I think it will be a great story! I love your writing! It says everything and at the same time it's not just lining words next to each other.

Please update soon, can't wait to see how this goes :)

2 thumbs up :D
Shante17 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Love the ashel-13-and-hubby fusion...very smexy...can't wait to read about Edward and Bella gettin together..especially how Libby takes to Bella..I bet that's gonna be so cute...n da sex...I bet that's gonna be da bomb cuz hello...it's ashel-13 who's writing...n da hubby can't forget him...so I kno its gonna be fire...Update!
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Wonderful, fantastic, superb, stupendous, phenomenal! Gimme more. It's brilliant to have you both write the different prospectives. It makes the story so much more tangible.
Jayeliwood chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I think this is an interesting start and I think he writes his part very well! Good job!
Elliot chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
OME that's so AWESOME! *swoons* I already love all the characters (excluding Devin Steal *lol*...but somehow, he's already grown on me...any chance we might see the "Diva" again?)

Oh, and don't you dare killing somebody of...almost had a heartatack with Liam "looking like death" *laughs*

So, I love it! Gimme more! *begs*
padfootly chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Ish good so far. :)
pebbs7286 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Ashel, I'm totally loving this new story. Don't know how I feel about Edward having a little girl and all yet, but I'm excited to see how that comes together. Also, I went to check out your husband's page. He's from my state, woohoo! Go buckeyes!
4,174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 264 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 .. Last Next »