Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
MyBlackRoses chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
You both are not allowed to stop writing this. It isn't allowed. At all. Don't even think about it.

Now that I've gotten that out of my system... It's amazing! I gotted sad when Liam was in the hospital though... Poor Edward. Bad things seem to happen to him a lot. And then comes Bella an ta-da! All betters.

Sorry for the small rant. You're lucky I stopped it there(here?). I've had way too much sugar and that's always bad for the peoples I talk to(or type to).

Anyway, it's amazing. I love it(and you too but not in a creepy pervy 'I wanna jump you' kinda way),

JMisLB chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
The Owl wants more.

Now, please? D

Libby is adorable and I'm almost dying to know who Edward had a baby with.
cullenlover1901 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
pleas yp date this one regularly

since you dont with the other stories

this tottally rocked my sox
bloodiLove chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I loved it! I think edward already having a child is going to make it very interesting
Kanaan-Lynne chapter 1 . 7/20/2008

Can't wait to read more!
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
wow. ashel i love the way your hubby writes. and the contrast between your guys writing is awesome. i cant wait to get some lemons in a guys perspective. neato

i hope you guys update soon its awesome so far.

:) :)
Screams-At-Midnight chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Sounds good, update soon xx
Cajungirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I think I am going to love it. Like you, Bella's side will reamin true, light and airy. I immediately thought that Hayden writes a lot like James Patterson (I hope you like him.I do.) which will make Edward caring, passionate but focused on the job.I can't wait for more. Let the feeding frenzy begin.
lostinapapercup chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I LOVE it! Please update soon!
sweetswirlypop chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
New story! Yay! And Edward has a daughter! So adorable! I was such a daddy's girl too. First chapter and everything is looking great already. Excellent job, as always.

P.S. The threat Bella got in her fanmail was creepy and cryptic... and really, really weird. lol, but I love the mystery. Update soon!
angelcz619 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
i REALLY like the story so far :)

its so good!
dlhk chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
great job... this is going to be an interesting story. Edward is so sweet w/ his daughter. i can't wait to see how it goes when he meets bella.
l00king 4 my Edward chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Wow he's an amazing writer ) and OF COURSE you are too...I can't wait for more of this's going to be amazing!
emillythestrange chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
wow. I LOVE it and your hubby does write hot. anyways, EDWARD HAS A DAUGHTER? is it his or did he adopt? AW i LOVE IT PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
smilelikeacullen chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
okay so i finally got the chance to read this, and i absolutley loved it! you guys are amazing, ahh, i wish i was that awesome! tear oh well, so yeah, the title was great, i love it!

but hey i really want to read hayden's other stories but i can't find him anywhere, can you send a link to his address or a story or something? please!

much love