Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
mikenewtonisabadass chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Oh, I love this! And its funny that you named it after a Bonny Tyler song. I really like it, please continue!

Can't wait for the lemony goodness...
Jacksgirl1992 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Awesome story! I'm so glad that you guys started writing this. I've always loved both of your writing styles but then put together it was even better. Also Ashel, can't wait for you to put some of your umm...lemony goodness? in this story.:) Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks
Mandav chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
hey, edward has tatto? I LOVE IT! and he has a daughter! OW! CUTE! but, what happens before the hospital? i'm so curious about this story! you have to update soon!
Kayhuahua chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I love this story! And Libby is so adorable! I can't wait to read more. :)
RockinWriter chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
"Do not worry, my sweet boy?" Sorry, but - are you kidding?

Frikkin awesome chapter, though - update!
Xxmunchkin29xX chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
LOVED IT! hm i wonder what will happen next? i can't wait!
Lauren-xo chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
So I'm joining the bandwagon of admirers. I loved this first chapter, both characters were really well developed. Edward having a daughter is something new for me to read personally, and at first I was worried, but I really like it.

Alice and Jasper working for Bella. Rose being famous with Emmett as a bodyguard. Edward in the police. It all screams love right there. Ashel's whole portrayal or Devin Steal was quite funny to read, possibly because I know it's most likely true. But the hilarity of it was that it was a guy screaming over where the water came from. It made me want to shake my head and punch him for being an idiot.

I have a feeling this story will the something different that I really need right now. There's a lot of repetition among fics that I read, simply because of my preferences, but this is different and good. I love it.

So because this is a joint effort I am extremely excited to read what will happen to our two beloved characters. Much love!

-x Lauren
lillysora chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
AW I LOVE it
Adidasgrl328 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Woah. This story is sounding really great already. Please update asap on this one. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Okay, 1) you guys are almost sickening with how lovey dovey you are. LOL (and I mean that in a good way). It is entertaining to read. 2) This was a really good first chapter. I think the story line is going to be great, and I like that for once BPOV is written by a female and EPOV is written by a male. I love it! Can't wait to read more. :)
papillon417 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
OMFG!

so i wasnt expecting this at all.

a new story from ashel-13 & hayden

yay!

i have to tell u guys...

u really did an excellent job with this!

i love the way hayden writes edward

& the story is perfect.

it's awesome!

i seriously can not wait for an update!

so pleasee please!

update asap!
IrishEyes2010 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Awesome first chapter. I really do like the way Hayden writes Edward. Can I steal him from you? Haha.

Anyways, I can't wait for more from you guys! Keep it up :-)
ali93 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
ah that was AMAZING!

cant wait for more!

really good!

your husband is a very good writer, and so are you!

ok, well... POST MORE REALLY SOON HUN!

love it!

love ya!

xoxoxoxoxox,

Ali!
ExtraOrdinary.dreamer chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I absolutely adore this idea, it's ingenious. :-) I can just imagine how spoiled Libby is seeing that her dad is THE Edward Cullen. I wonder . . . who's richer? Bella or Edward, seeing that Edward in the series spoiled Bella rotten. Ashel-13 and you hubby; HaydenCullen are awesome writers, you've got Bella and Edward's POVs down to the T.

P.S. You must absolutely do On With It, and make Hayden have a catchphrase too or somethin'.

P.P.S. It must absolutely suck for you guys to have such a huge cult following on all your stories, and knowing that people are depending on you for their fanfiction fix (don't mind my hyper sarcasm, I'm on a soda rush *sweatdrop*.)
IWant2bDifferent chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
i 100% completely sgree with MyBlackRoses when she says U R NOT ALLOWED TO STOP!

this is an awesome story! lol i love Edwards POV