Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Imangine my pleasant surpirse when I found this alert in my email inbox.

Since I already read it and technically "reviewed", need I write anything? OF COURSE!

So, just read over my compliments from last time, and there you go! A poifect review with a side! ...Sorta.

Oh, and for the record Ashel, apparently, you now own me. Now, had I not been the last person to find this out, things might have been different, but-alas- I was. So, I am at your service. *Bows to the Lemon Queen*

Don't worry, Hayden. Still love you. And your writing. And your quirkiness. ;-) LOL

Cherrio!
di14 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I love this!

cant wait to read more!

di14
allifred82193 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
omg i love it! this is gonna be so great...but you have me wondering what happened to libby's mom...great story idea..and i cant wait for the next time you update! :)
raspberry salsa chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I know Devin. He's my cousin. *narrows eyes*

I'm just kidding. That would have been funny though.

Why does the child's nick name name have to be pumpkin?

ANYTHING but pumpkin and I'll be happy.
Lynne Cullen chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Amazing! Update soon!
FreeTheFreesias chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Amazing new story, Ashel!

Can't wait for more.. Especially if you're putting lemony goodness in...lol

-K
BiteMeSilly chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
wow. i love it. it is reminding me of the whitney houston and kevin costner movie which i love. both part were amazing in their own way. your part show the feminine side of the story and hayden's shows masculinity and the sensitivity of a man. i'm in like. i won't say love because he's your. waitning for update and of to read hatden's stories.
kookydow818 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Wow, this is really good. Please continue it soon!
knj323 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
i'm in love with this storyline already. and i love how both of you guys are doing it :) i hope you update often i loved reading Making Love Out Of Nothing At All because you update practically every day and i'm hoping no praying that you guys do it with this story? let me know and awesome job!
chef libby chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
ah! This is so good so far!

can't wait for the next review!
JennCullen87 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
This is really good. Update soon. How old is the gang and Libby? Update soon
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
OME I SO love it! Great job you two! This might be my new favorite human twilight story! Can't wait for more!
PiecesofSerenity chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Awesome! It's actually the first time I've read about something like this on fanficiton (which is saying something) Great idea, fantastic writing. ]
orangeblossom626 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Wow, that was really good.

Hayden is a really good writer, he totally captures that male perspective better than any of us girls.

Great idea doing a story with him, he's a brilliant author ;)

And I'm sorry but I have to laugh at that kid's name...Devin Steal? What douchebags his parents must be.

lol.

I'm excited to see how this story turns out, I like that Edward has a daughter and all...it's different.

Happy writing, update soon you two!
Jessica-Bella chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
ashel-13

Ah great start i love the whole acting thind, at first I thought you where going with the real deal with Devin thing or when they where acting and in my head i was saying, she should have started out wit her acting and than after the "CUT" thing i was like ah she did do it! lol

oh god i love how your hubby writes! it makes me want to jump Edward and he has yet to say or do any thing sexual...so as for lemons, i think i may need to read while IN a cold shower if we get any form him. I know your good but you two oh god just thinking about it makes me want to take one...AHH now my brain is working on the mental pics there VERY good but i would rather not have them yet! lol

Hayden

WOW! you are GREAT! you write like wow hot i just want to jump Edward! I think I like Edwards POV comming better from you! ashel-13 may write good lemons in his POV, but I have yet to read any from you, and from the looks of it I want to get them from you! damn! I love this so much GREAT writing!

BOTH

GREAT START YOU TWO! I cant wait for more!
4,222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 265 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 .. Last Next »