Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
bookworm-extraordinaire chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Edward has a tramp stamp :P

Anyways, really good story so far. You both write wonderfully :)
GingerPanda chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
i like the idea :o]

the first chapter was great!

I cant wait for more!
Melcangel chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Yay! Ashel has a new story...and co-written too! I'm very interested to see where this story goes! I can't wait too read more!

M
SheWhoLovesAllCullenMen chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Great job!

To ashel: We would definitely like some lemony goodness. Great idea too!

To Hayden: You write Edward wonderfully. Edward as a father is so sweet.

You both are great!

PS. What happened to Liam?
shaywithoutdelay281 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
you know, you can put in dte from bella's point of veiw too. i think it's a great idea that you and your hubby are writing a story together. so, would you REALLY leave him for edward? he sounds like a god (although, not quite as god-like as kyle...lol but i'm so serious.)

so HEATHER, edward has a daughter, huh? havn't seen that one before. you'll have to have the man explain more of how that happened. i am only assuming he is liam?

the letter...it made no sence. i read it and attempted to process it about 40 times before i gave up, finaly realizing that it is not supposed to be understood at this time.

i know edward will take the job, he has to, or there's no story. but it must be an ackward decision for him to make, seeing as his best friend is in the hospital. or, maybe it'll make him take it quicker, to get out of what put his friend in that situation? lol, i have NO idea.
ohmiohmy chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I can't wait to see how the rest of this story goes! Y'all two work so well with each other! :D
live4eva chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
AWW! That was a really sweet chapter!

I love how Edward's a father.. that's soo cute

Brilliant writing from the two of you!

live4eva
DeputyDowner chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
intresting story, keep it up!
masengirl19 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
WOW! damn you two together make a great/awesome/amazing/stupendous/extraordinary..(you pick a word) story! seriously i LOVE this and it was only the first chapter! and you know, whoever begged...THANK YOU!...you're a genius for coming up with the idea! ok so back to the story...ashel, awesome job like always...i love how you could make something so small like her friendship with the floor, her hilarious rambling! and hayden, wow...that was incredible! that was one of the best POVs of edward that i have ever read...awesome job to you as well! now i think i might just read one of your stories!...i said THINK...haha jk..of course i will...after that, who wouldnt? ok well the story idea is pretty awesome and original which i LOVE...especially with edward having a lil girl! and i know im a lil ahead of myself but lemons...wow...ashel i know your lemons(who wouldn't) and those are all freakin' hot but now with hayden...holy hell i dont think this site saw it coming! awesome(yes it is becoming my fav word!) job to the both of you on just the FIRST CHAPTER...that is pretty crazy...again LOVE IT! please update soon!
fattoad chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I like a man in a uniform. And seeing as it's Edward, that's just a bonus. LOL.

Great chapter!
Sbieleski chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
So far i LOVE the story. I love reading both your different writing styles, they mesh together really well. And i LOVE LOVE LOVE the way he writes Edward's POV. Its absolutely perfect. I can't wait to read more of the story and see how it all plays out :)
edwardcuLLen4ever-beLLa chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
hey.

nice story!

pls update it sooner!

LEMONS!

literatefanatic27 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Edward as a cop... yummy! I love the writing styles, they're so much better than some of the other stuff you read on
TwilightMovieDictionary chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
this story is quickly becoming my favorite story. i just love how edward's daughter's name is elizabeth. that is just so cute. the way your 'hubby' writes edward is so different. please update this soon. it's so adorible.
ILoveTopaz011 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
love love LOVED it..

you and your hubby are a GREAT team..

he wrote edward really good and you did bella the same..

some to read more,