Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
KayleighCullen chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Finally another Story to look forward too!I love it!
Edward.and.Alice.4ever chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Ooh, it's great so far! I really do like the fact that it's a guy writing from Edward's POV. It makes it seem more... natural, I guess. I mean, I've read tons of fanfics with girls writing Edward's POV very well, but they're girls. A guy knows just how everything is.

And my compliments to Hayden. You both are FANTASTIC writers!
nyckiii chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Lol- totally love this story so far! Update soon- loving this new idea. Hayden (gorgeous name, btw) writes E POV extremely well, and I think this is my most anticipated of all of your stories ;)
fymd-mk chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
ashel you are so lucky to have hayden! not only has he read twilight but he writes amazingly! please please update this story soon i am so hooked already! what happened to his wife? is it really his daughter? (thts probably a stupid question...) how will bella react? update soon! bursting with questions...
SisterGrimmErin chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I LOVE this story! One to watch! I can't wait for more, and I think your husband is an awesome writer- but not as awesome as you, no offense.
KRC81 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I was so happy to see you started another story! I really like the plot of this one, especially Edward having a lil girl, that should make things interesting. Very different from anything I've read. Looking fwd to more!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Imangine my pleasant surpirse when I found this alert in my email inbox.

Since I already read it and technically "reviewed", need I write anything? OF COURSE!

So, just read over my compliments from last time, and there you go! A poifect review with a side! ...Sorta.

Oh, and for the record Ashel, apparently, you now own me. Now, had I not been the last person to find this out, things might have been different, but-alas- I was. So, I am at your service. *Bows to the Lemon Queen*

Don't worry, Hayden. Still love you. And your writing. And your quirkiness. ;-) LOL

di14 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I love this!

cant wait to read more!

allifred82193 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
omg i love it! this is gonna be so great...but you have me wondering what happened to libby's mom...great story idea..and i cant wait for the next time you update! :)
raspberry salsa chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I know Devin. He's my cousin. *narrows eyes*

I'm just kidding. That would have been funny though.

Why does the child's nick name name have to be pumpkin?

ANYTHING but pumpkin and I'll be happy.
Lynne Cullen chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Amazing! Update soon!
FreeTheFreesias chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Amazing new story, Ashel!

Can't wait for more.. Especially if you're putting lemony goodness

BiteMeSilly chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
wow. i love it. it is reminding me of the whitney houston and kevin costner movie which i love. both part were amazing in their own way. your part show the feminine side of the story and hayden's shows masculinity and the sensitivity of a man. i'm in like. i won't say love because he's your. waitning for update and of to read hatden's stories.
kookydow818 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Wow, this is really good. Please continue it soon!
knj323 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
i'm in love with this storyline already. and i love how both of you guys are doing it :) i hope you update often i loved reading Making Love Out Of Nothing At All because you update practically every day and i'm hoping no praying that you guys do it with this story? let me know and awesome job!
4,243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 266 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 .. Last Next »