Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
123iluvzac chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
:)) luv the chapter libby is just too cute!
clumsy23 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
OME! Ashel-13, you and your 'hubby' are now my most favorite fanfic authors ever! Please update soon! Thanks! :D
Reggy Renegade chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
wow, i love it! hubby does write edward well, i enjoyed reading two different authors. it made it seem more real, because edward and bella sound more like two different people. lemon please!

~Reggy Renegade
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I like getting each POV from different people. I like the plot idea and can't wait to see where the two of you take it.
HarmoniousPie chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
A new fic with the hubby? Awesome! It's really good so far! I can't wait for the next chapter! You are SUCH an amazing writer! Love the title, too.
4everbellaxedward chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
that was good. but i didn't get the whole switch from bein with Liam... and then in hospital?
reginah72 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I love it and adding it to my alerts can't wait for next chapter
TheMagicLampshade chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I knew this story had to be by you as soon as I saw the Air Supply title, they rock!

Awesome! You both write amazingly!

Hayden- please can we have some DTE? DTE makes the world go round, world go round... ok, I'm done now :P

'ON WITH IT' should definitely be in the A/Ns.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S will be there a Review Crew?
mickey160 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
that is so cute! and having a guys perspective really will help this story be more realistic. Good job AGAIN on your story!
Sunflower33 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Edward's point of view is great. I am just a little baffled at what and when something happenned to Liam. That has me confused. But I do like the new story.
lasrnr chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Ok, so, I LOVE this idea! Ashel, we would all love you even if you wrote the ingredients to a power bar. You make your stories great because you enjoy them just as much as we do. I do like the way Hayden writes EPOV, but I think we should rely on you to talk him into a DTE! Cant wait for more!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Yayayayayaya! I'm so excited that you two joined forces! You both write hot. And I love that Edward's a baby-daddeh. Yum.

Can't wait for more!
flormi chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
this is GREAT!

thank you both!
XskyXdancerX chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
OMG! This is so good. I can't wait until you write more. By the way, brillaint idea to get a man's perspective for Edward's POV. you really do think of everything don't you? Update soon! :)
CammieSwan1785 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
i love it! especially the diferent pov's.
4,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 266 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 .. Last Next »